Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Apart from one moment when I thought he was going to give away a penalty he was one of the best players on the pitch.

That was heart in mouth but he still ended up doing really well there too.

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Can you all do me a favour, shut up about Douglas Luiz. 

we need to make sure the city don’t cotton on to his quality. 

when he has a good game,  a gentlemanly  nod will service

Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E 

I thought he was average tonight at best. Not one of his better games, must have been a fluke that post lockdown rise in form. Nothing to see here. That new cdm can't come soon enough.

/s

• Haha 1

I wanted him to be a bit more adventurous with his passing tonight, the game was crying out for a little invention form centre mid and he *mostly* chose the easier option. Although Sheffield United were exceptional at closing off the avenues available to him, and our attack generally was a bit lacklustre. 

However, as has become the norm with Dougie, he was basically faultless in every other facet of the position. 

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I wanted him to be a bit more adventurous with his passing tonight, the game was crying out for a little invention form centre mid and he *mostly* chose the easier option. Although Sheffield United were exceptional at closing off the avenues available to him, and our attack generally was a bit lacklustre. 

However, as has become the norm with Dougie, he was basically faultless in every other facet of the position. 

I think the reason he didn't make some killer balls is because everyone ahead of him was so static.

He looked very composed and seemed do the best he could with the limited or no movement that was ahead of him.

Played well I thought.

(For man City fans - he was gash)

• Like 1

Â