Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Like Mings Luiz made a poor choice that costs us. Luiz should of pull away from there player no way was he ever going to win the duel from that angle.

Both Mings and Luiz tonight did cost us the game. Mings should of cleared his ball properly and Luiz shouldnt of battled so hard for that ball in the box and let another come deal with him from another angle to pull off a better defense.

44 minutes ago, maqroll said:

He'll be off in the summer unless we cough up 40m and give him a huge raise.

Haven't had a look through the thread yet but he dosen't seem that rated on Bluemoon forum. His thread hadn't a post in it for two months until the game tonight.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/douglas-luiz.346669/

Only 31 pages compared to 59 for Harry Kane. Grealish thread below has 170 pages although that was started in 2014.

Edited by VillaChris

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Haven't had a look through the thread yet but he dosen't seem that rated on Bluemoon forum. His thread hadn't a post in it for two months until the game tonight.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/douglas-luiz.346669/

Only 31 pages compared to 59 for Harry Kane. Grealish thread below has 170 pages although that was started in 2014.

Consider the fans though. Most of them probably don't even know who he is.

1 hour ago, poitier said:

The pen was soft, but don't think it would have been given if he wasn't pulling him with both hands.

At first that's what I thought it was, then I was pissed because pogbas flying V stance and use of his own arms means there's little else Luiz can do but then as it was replayed again and again I think they've given it for the tangle of legs, which seeing as again it's pogba who starts the contact (he kicks Luizs calf before kicking his own) it's still bollocks no matter how you look at it 

Â