Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

This kid seems to have real pedigree and looks like a massive coup if it goes through

Edited by Xela

10 minutes ago, Jareth said:

It’s like Kelly brooks husband lending you his wife, you can have some fun and he’ll pop over to collect in the morn. Win win. 

And giving you £50 as a thank you.

43 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

When man city sold that full back to a Dutch team for 5m, the buy back was 5.5 Or 6m.

According to transfermarkt the player was sold for £4.95m and purchased again for £10.8m. 

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

This kid seems to have real pedigree and looks like a massive coup if it goes through

Can't say I've seen much of him but a Man City supporting pal of mine asked me "How the %&£* have you managed to get him ?"

His face told me more than any stat could.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Jareth said:

It’s like Kelly brooks husband lending you his wife, you can have some fun and he’ll pop over to collect in the morn. Win win. 

Is there some sort of form to sign up for this ;) Not doing anything this weekend

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Me neither . Man City could pick up the phone and take Grealish and McGinn  off us tomorrow if they wanted them badly enough.

Everybody is on loan from the quantum foam.

This

If we have a good season, with players like grealish in the the team all that will happen is the top teams will come in for them and we to find another one to replace them 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I thought Dion had the record :D

It was taken by Stefan Postma. 

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Michael Oakes bro 

I can't remember who it was, but someone on Radio 5's "Fighting Talk" was talking about Dian and said, "when he walked out of the shower it was like there were 3 footprints on the floor" 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I can't remember who it was, but someone on Radio 5's "Fighting Talk" was talking about Dian and said, "when he walked out of the shower it was like there were 3 footprints on the floor" 😂

Off topic

John Gregory

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Haha 1

Â