Björn Engels

Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, AtkinsonWonderGoal said:

Shame. I really liked him. Was ahead of Kourtney Howler for me in the pecking order... although KH did do well recently in those few games he played

He was ahead of Hause in what, 2019? Quite harsh to call him Kourtney Howler. Can't even remember his last howler it's been that long.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Looked like the second coming of Beckenbauer at one point. Bit of a shame really but we ain't playing around no more.

Ruthless.

Yeah and Jota looked like George Best against Minnesota United.

• Haha 2

How much are we selling him for? Because I'm fine with this if we're making at least some money back on this signing. If not, then I would just prefer to keep him as a backup. Sure he wasn't very good 2 seasons ago, but most of our defenders weren't back then.

12 minutes ago, AtkinsonWonderGoal said:

Shame. I really liked him. Was ahead of Kourtney Howler for me in the pecking order... although KH did do well recently in those few games he played

I like Hause, serves a purpose, he has a magnet for a head, cup games or vs burnley etc we should be looking to rotate him in

Engels seemingly never recovered from the spurs mistake 

10 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

How much are we selling him for? Because I'm fine with this if we're making at least some money back on this signing. If not, then I would just prefer to keep him as a backup. Sure he wasn't very good 2 seasons ago, but most of our defenders weren't back then.

Maybe, just maybe, he wants to go to kick-start his career again?

its not all about who we want to keep, sometimes people don’t want to stay.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thug said:

Maybe, just maybe, he wants to go to kick-start his career again?

its not all about who we want to keep, sometimes people don’t want to stay.

See also guilbert 

Can't complain at a man who wants to play football, especially one who takes a step down to go get it 

• Like 1

I know people like the guy but surely got to be one of our worst ever signings?

We payed what 10M for a player you can count actual good performances with one hand and he were also injured for i don't know how long

• Haha 2

Â