Björn Engels

Delphinho123

24 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Not a huge Hause fan myself but I don’t ever actually remember a howler from him…? Have I blanked them out?

Edit: see a few people beat me to this, not meaning to pile on.

He did well when he came in, decent cover. But he’s poor on the ball and the way we play requires defenders who are comfortable in possession.

Seems to have been less error prone tbf to him though.

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

He never come, too traumatic for him to be on the same pitch as Grealish again. 

Well then he would so he wouldn’t have to face playing against him 🤣

Good luck to him. Mingels was great for a time but he got injured and lost his spot to Konsa who has continued to go from strength to strength. Glad for him that he has wanted to move on to be honest; it’s hard not being in the team and I always have more respect for players that actually want to play than earn a pay check.

Hope he does well and we meet again in the Champions League in the future :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Maybe Revan has impressed enough with his display against Liverpool and the loan to Weston to be considered 4th choice backup? 

I’d love for that to be the case but unlikely , he played non league football  at weymouth if he had some championship experience I’d think differently 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, est1874 said:

It is a very strange one. Wonder if the rumours of a major tiff were true. How do we know Smith tracked him for so though? Is he quoted as saying as much somewhere? 

Smith said they were looking at him for Brentford. 

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

I’d love for that to be the case but unlikely , he played non league football  at weymouth if he had some championship experience I’d think differently 

Ah sorry, meant Weymouth and yeah, appreciate its a long shot 

• Like 1

Â