Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Trez has been lucky with his goals both going though the keepers legs. That being said he has bee alright. Obviously not good enough to replace grealish but was probably our 3rd or 4th best player behind nakamba and el ghazi on Sunday. Got unlucky with el ghazi ball through Johnny made an excellent tackle and on another day could have been a penalty. 

2 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Trez has been lucky with his goals both going though the keepers legs. That being said he has bee alright. Obviously not good enough to replace grealish but was probably our 3rd or 4th best player behind nakamba and el ghazi on Sunday. Got unlucky with el ghazi ball through Johnny made an excellent tackle and on another day could have been a penalty. 

Looked like a definite penalty to me. Got to the ball first, then was pushed in the back.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 16:26, Rightdm00 said:

That performance was pretty much on par with every game this season.  A lot of running, never quitting, but a real lack quality in the final third.  He can definitely do a job this season but if we ever wanna push up the table he will be one of the first players we will need an upgrade on.  

Before or after Luiz, Targett, Guilbert, Wesley, Jota, Lansbury, Hourihane, Steer, Nyland, Taylor, the list goes on! 

He's young, new to the proposed hardest league in world football and he has a couple of goals in a handful of starts. Why give him one season so soon after he's started a career with us? 

Some people expect miracles. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

He didn't. The ball fell to him with space after it missed everyone from the corner. He took a touch to control the ball and unleashed his shot before anyone got close to him.

The shot beat 3!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

He didn't. The ball fell to him with space after it missed everyone from the corner. He took a touch to control the ball and unleashed his shot before anyone got close to him.

Well you can't argue with his two goals but his overall contribution I think is terrible.

He just looks way out of his depth at this level. For a man with his pace he is no ineffective it's unbelievable. Traore a similar player was x3 the player trez was in Sunday.

10 hours ago, Villarocker said:

Before or after Luiz, Targett, Guilbert, Wesley, Jota, Lansbury, Hourihane, Steer, Nyland, Taylor, the list goes on! 

He's young, new to the proposed hardest league in world football and he has a couple of goals in a handful of starts. Why give him one season so soon after he's started a career with us? 

Some people expect miracles. 

Steer targett and guilbert are all good enough for me. Wesley is also good enough as a back up and probably as a main striker once he has refined his craft. 

7 hours ago, momo said:

Here he beat a man at the wolves game. Maybe you should wear glasses:

Maybe watch the whole game as opposed to showing me a brief highlight video before suggesting I need "glasses"

Edited by Demitri_C

18 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Well you can't argue with his two goals but his overall contribution I think is terrible.

He just looks way out of his depth at this level. For a man with his pace he is no ineffective it's unbelievable. Traore a similar player was x3 the player trez was in Sunday.

Trezeguet was just the most popular vote for man of the match in the Wolves game..

He is always very positive and very direct, players like that will always be hit or miss during a match by nature. I would rather that than players who hide or take the easy option. I think he’ll get better and will be a good player for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elton said:

Trezeguet was just the most popular vote for man of the match in the Wolves game..

He is always very positive and very direct, players like that will always be hit or miss during a match by nature. I would rather that than players who hide or take the easy option. I think he’ll get better and will be a good player for us.

To be fair a lot of people voted for him only because of the goal and because they had to vote for someone not that they thought he was particularly good. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

To be fair a lot of people voted for him only because of the goal and because they had to vote for someone not that they thought he was particularly good. 

I know but he’s not anywhere near as bad as some people like to make out.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

But that wasn't to save his life which the OP put. Therefore your point is not valid and you should apologise unreservedly 

Hahaha, you're right!

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Maybe watch the whole game as opposed to showing me a brief highlight video before suggesting I need "glasses"

I did see the game. And, I proved you wrong thanks to the highlights :) Or that was before @mrbojangles actually corrected me... hahaha! Have a nice evening :)

• Haha 1

Â