Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Just now, lexicon said:

The only player that looked like doing anything, the only one really creating anything, constantly harrying and working his arse off,  and he scored. If that's your definition of our worst player, then you're honestly not well. 

Don’t know what game you was watching if you thought he was creating, Nope I’m perfectly fine thank you!

8 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Don’t know what game you was watching if you thought he was creating, Nope I’m perfectly fine thank you!

Think he was half n half, only thing is he stepped up and scored so no one can say anything really on him apart from he needs to improve.

• Like 1

He laid on a good chance for Wesley from his usual tap-in position. Showed some lovely skill in places, yes he is frustrating, but deserving of his place in the team at the moment.

Edited by poitier
sp
  • Like 2

That performance was pretty much on par with every game this season.  A lot of running, never quitting, but a real lack quality in the final third.  He can definitely do a job this season but if we ever wanna push up the table he will be one of the first players we will need an upgrade on.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

That performance was pretty much on par with every game this season.  A lot of running, never quitting, but a real lack quality in the final third.  He can definitely do a job this season but if we ever wanna push up the table he will be one of the first players we will need an upgrade on.  

'Real lack of quality' - he scored FFS.

18 minutes ago, lexicon said:

'Real lack of quality' - he scored FFS.

Yeah he scored after a ball literally fell to him from 5 yards out.  Not trying to take anything away from  him but any prem quality attacker should bury that.  What about the shot he wiffed on from barely 6 yards out.  Or the multiple attacks that broke down against Wolves the closer he got to the opponents box.  Trez is all run no finish which was the main knock on him in the Turkish league as well.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rightdm00 said:

Yeah he scored after a ball literally fell to him from 5 yards out.  Not trying to take anything away from  him but any prem quality attacker should bury that.  What about the shot he wiffed on from barely 6 yards out.  Or the multiple attacks that broke down against Wolves the closer he got to the opponents box.  Trez is all run no finish which was the main knock on him in the Turkish league as well.  

I disagree. Look at the angle he's shooting from, that is not an easy angle to beat the keeper from at the edge of the 6 yard box at all, he's almost at a point where it would've been better for him to cross the ball instead of shooting. To score from the angle, Trezeguet needed to not only deliver the shot with incredible power, but also aim it right at one of the few holes through the keeper, and he did both perfectly, not to mention how he set up the shot in the first place. Trezeguet's end product is generally poor, but that finish is not an example of one of them. 

Edited by Laughable Chimp

On 11/07/2019 at 12:00, Tomaszk said:

Tonev's YouTube compilation guff was miles better than that. Nothing in there at all that makes him look PL ready.

Luckily it is a YouTube compilation guff so doesn't say much about him as a player.

From page 1.

Maybe it did say something? He looked absolutely not Premier League quality from his "best bits" of goal output.

I like that he tries...can't really say anything else positive. Zero football intelligence.

Though he's not perfect, when Jack is back he is fighting Anwar for one spot. As I have said previously, it's no contest for me. 

He keeps the spot. 

4 hours ago, av1 said:

Though he's not perfect, when Jack is back he is fighting Anwar for one spot. As I have said previously, it's no contest for me. 

He keeps the spot. 

Other way around for me. He's not even close to Anwar yet. He seems like he'll make the biggest improvement though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Other way around for me. He's not even close to Anwar yet. He seems like he'll make the biggest improvement though.

anwar can be **** atrocious on his day...and was yesterday. i'd actually have trez over him. he seems to be improving

Â