Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Before his injury he offered something. He created a few chances whilst shutting out the right hand side. Since he has come back he has gone back to last season's headless chicken hopelessness personified.

How anyone wants him to stay over El Ghazi is mind boggling. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Before his injury he offered something. He created a few chances whilst shutting out the right hand side. Since he has come back he has gone back to last season's headless chicken hopelessness personified.

How anyone wants him to stay over El Ghazi is mind boggling. 

I think El Ghazi is more effective, at least most of the time, but the question is whether we could even sell Trez if we wanted to.

To my mind, he looks like a player who might be better-off as a right wing-back.

• Like 1

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I think El Ghazi is more effective, at least most of the time, but the question is whether we could even sell Trez if we wanted to.

To my mind, he looks like a player who might be better-off as a right wing-back.

Trezequet has loads of Instagram followers surely that's worth something to someone. 

• Haha 1

I’m starting to think he might be a better option on the right than Traore.. 

Yes he lacks quality but that energy does bring something to our side. As much as I hate to say it because I want Traore to be better, I think Trezeguet is more effective for us.. 

• Like 1

Runs around and I can’t fault his desire ... but his decision making is piss poor , he wouldn’t get in any other premier league clubs starting 11 , so no idea why he gets in ours 

thanks for your efforts , I wish you well but we  need to be moving onwards without you 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Hes a penalty waiting to happen so no

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Trez was decent start of the season and still been a regular player in a probable top half team. Always seems interest from Turkey although don't know if we could get 7-8m from any of their major sides.

Think we've got to be looking to move him or El Ghazi on end of season. On balance would keep AEG as he's just got a little bit more extra to his game when he's on it.

That gives us room to get in two more wide players. One ready to go straight into the 11 and another development type signing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Might be worth having him as 3rd choice RB/Wing Back

29 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I dont agree with all the criticism on here. Early season when we were at our best he was a regular member of the side. 

Oh agreed 100 percent, early season he looked twice the player.

However, this is when he is at 110 percent.

When he is anything less than 100 percent, his lack of quality is front and centre.

Having said that, they've pretty much all been going in and out of form so who knows.

29 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I don't think he would still be a Premier League manager if if wasn't for Trez.

This.

I thought he was good tonight against Wolves. He was quick, direct and made some good runs with the ball.

Â