Adblockers - please click ×
Demitri_C

Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

3 hours ago, MaVilla said:

His nickname apparently came from some people saying he "scored goals like trezeguet", nothing to do with looks afaik.

I think he was really young when his coach said he played and looked like Trezeguet, maybe 9 or 10?  I know a couple of people who got nicknames really young that stuck throughout their life.  

Does he have Hassan or Treseguet on his shirt? For Egypt I think it was Hassan, but I suppose he could have his nickname on there.

8 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Does he have Hassan or Treseguet on his shirt? For Egypt I think it was Hassan, but I suppose he could have his nickname on there.

For his last club he had Trezeguet on the back. I assume he'll do the same for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Albert said:

Tk1969 turkish airlines flight from istanbul to bhx was carrying our new superstar today..

He should come past in the carousel soon, if not, maybe check the oversize luggage bit with the prams and stuff.

6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

TheTrees? Is that you? 

He's too busy tracking Ole across the globe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Right so he is both a shite (Frustrating) AND incredible (Bloody Good) finisher.

Got it.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

Tk1969 turkish airlines flight from istanbul to bhx was carrying our new superstar today..

Urm, is this a joke or true?

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Right so he is both a shite (Frustrating) AND incredible (Bloody Good) finisher.

Got it.

Have the VillaTalk scouting team been at it again?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

He had some help

There's a Skyscum thread on FB about this. Full of couch potatoes all saying "Fulham 2.0".

Know nothing pricks.

Just now, Uncle Albert said:

Uncle albert is 100% when it comes to villa signings passing through bhx

Honestly tho is this an elaborate joke or legit?

Hard to tell recently with all the "fantastical" statements by some persons on VT :)

The deal is off. 

He came off the carousel and the nice baggage handlers at BHX opened him up looking for fags. He died on the way to theatre.

9 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

The deal is off. 

He came off the carousel and the nice baggage handlers at BHX opened him up looking for fags. He died on the way to theatre.

Thats is very much a swissport thing to do. 

• Haha 1

Close up id say he was el ghazis height, infact maybe a little smaller but a little more built, he was all smiles anway exciting times for the villa 

• Like 3

Â