Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

usually gets a lot of flac, but by zeus he has turned into a much better footballer compared to last season and just looks like he's getting better and better. his place to lose, but I think he'll keep Traore out of the team for quite some time with performances like these. well bloody done tonight trez!

If your name is Matty Cash, you are new to this league and you are being targeted by the defending champions attacking play all game.....

... you'd be soooo thankful that Trez is in your side.

Worked tirelessly up and down the pitch. Got an assist and almost a second. Simply fantastic.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ozvillafan said:

If your name is Matty Cash, you are new to this league and you are being targeted by the defending champions attacking play all game.....

... you'd be soooo thankful that Trez is in your side.

Worked tirelessly up and down the pitch. Got an assist and almost a second. Simply fantastic.

his workrate is phenomenal. shaping into a real class act.

• Like 1

I can understand some criticism overall, but I found it mind blowing those criticising him tonight while we were flogging the PL champions.

Edited by Villan_of_oz

He was brilliant today, he really was. From his harassing of defenders, to his assist to his defensive work rate. Along with Luiz, Konsa and Mings he has massively improved in the last 6 months and now looks more like a Premier League player

last season he gave Robertson a run around at VP as well so maybe Trez has his number

This guy is such an enigma.  Everyone knows he works his arse off, that's fine. But to have the ability to put an inch perfect first time ball on Watkins head for his headed goal, whilst at the same time having absolutely no clue what to do when running with the ball is really confusing me.

One minute he looks like he doesnt understand football,  the other minute he looks like he has a natural ability to do exactly the right thing based purely on his instinct.

Whatever, he deserves his spot in the team at the moment,  brings a balance that is not to be sniffed at, and given he delivered against the best team in the league tonight who's to say he won't continue to all season.

Hope he keeps putting in undroppable perfomances all season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I actually thought he looked our weakest player today yet he did a great job. 

Shows how far the whole team has come.

I agree with this. 

always a challenge with Robertson but being critical he could have been stronger in tracking back and helping Matty a little more. 

couple of times, Cash really had to pull off a mega tackle to stop that left side. It was where a lot of their play and crosses can’t from.

that said his performance still made a good impact on the result. 

Weakest player but still gets a 7/10 compared to the 8,9,10s for everyone else. 

• Like 1

Â