Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

He did and yet so many chances broke down because he’s just not quite at the necessary level. Fine with him being in the squad but very much hope Traore is the upgrade we hope he can be.

Yes true. Traore mustn't be fit enough to start

Scored some massive goals for us but today was his best game in a Villa shirt over the course of the match.

Looks so much fitter and sharper, intercepted well, tracked well, kept the shape and his work rate was brilliant, much ess time labouring on the periphery and gradually fading out on 50 minutes.

I just wish he wasnt so bad at the football bit.

• Like 3

Just now, DCJonah said:

Good squad player. His time as a starter should be up now. 

I'm not sure it's the best choice while Traore is finding his feet he may not put in excellent performances.

I say slowly bed Traore in and if Trezegeut messes up big time then let Traore in, as long as Trez is working hard I do t think its wise taking him out the first eleven.

I think Trez will work even harder to try and stop Traore taking his place, good for them it is.

Just now, poitier said:

He did a lot of good defensive work when we were under the cosh a bit, I can understand why Traore didn’t come on earlier.

Probably because Fulham where establishing a foothold in the game and we didn’t want to lose his defensive intensity , Traore did ok defensively when he came on but seem much more lax than Trezeguet despite looking decent going forward 

3 minutes ago, poitier said:

He did a lot of good defensive work when we were under the cosh a bit, I can understand why Traore didn’t come on earlier.

I agree. I thought him and Cash played well together and restricted fulham down our right side. He put in a couple of great crosses too. One Watkins should have netted with. Looks very improved if still erratic somewhat. 

• Like 1

Definitely started better this season. In my opinion, it's his shirt to lose. Traore will have to wait for his chance, and take it when it arrives (which I'm sure he will at some point over the next few weeks).

Â