Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

40 minutes ago, smg said:

He’s gash ! One of our players potentially has a career threatening injury and all you can come up with is that. Ffs.

He didn't know it was career threatening 19hrs ago. 

Smith is going to have to decide if he plays the awful Elghazi in every game or rejigs the team to incorporate Davis, which is the right way to go. 

4 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Watkins left. Davis up top. Traore right. 

Preparing for next season with Tammy up top, Watkins left, Grealish 10 and Traore right. 

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Move our top goalscorer out wide to accomodate a player with no PL goals, no thanks.

It will have it's uses in games but we should be setting up with Watkins up front either alone or with Davis alongside.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

Move our top goalscorer out wide to accomodate a player with no PL goals, no thanks.

It will have it's uses in games but we should be setting up with Watkins up front either alone or with Davis alongside.

It was tongue in cheek. 

However, we have only AEG to play left wing now. Would you rather carry on with something that clearly doesn't work or try something new? Definition of insanity and all that. 

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Reports in Egypt that he's going to be missing nine months or more.

That's a horrible thing for him, poor sod.

Yes, can only hope he mends well. 

Means more to do over summer (I’m assuming AEG is on his way regardless) but until then, a chance for young P-B to step up? 

22 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Given the severity of the injury, have a little respect. People like you make me embarrassed to be a Villa fan !!!

On a site full of hysterical reactions I have to respect you trying to stand out.

There was no information at the time and I've seen footballers cry and come off enough that it didn't cross my mind to draw any conclusions from it. It's obviously awful for him if he's done his ACL.

• Like 2

Our luck -_-. No free kick for a foul that caused a career threatening injury.  Sounds about right.

Feel bad for him.  Hope it's not as bad as it appears to be.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

Watkins left. Davis up top. Traore right. 

Preparing for next season with Tammy up top, Watkins left, Grealish 10 and Traore right. 

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Why would we play our England striker on the wing and if Traore is starting for us next season, we’ll have failed badly in the transfer window. Rubbish player. 

So tough for Trez. I actually think our best performances this season were games when Trez started on the right. I love his attitude and he is one of the few players who presses the opposition fairly well. He has his limits but effort and enthusiasm are not amongst them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d rather the injury have happened to Traore. Make of that what you will. 

I would probably get banned for posting whst il thinking 🙄

Wishing a potential career ending injury on one of your own players

• Like 4

Let’s take a look at Trent Alexander-Arnold running way off line, ignoring the ball, pushing Trez, pulling Trez, clamping his arm, finally leaving him so off balance and out of shape when he squirms free that he wrecks his knee.

Nothing to see here, according to VAR. 

E905BFC8-7B8D-4EB1-B810-5D8A4308F12D

Edited by Five Ken McNaughts
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Bit harsh but yes I'd rather have Trez in the side than Traore

I wouldn’t, as frustrating and unpredictable as Traore is he is capable of producing a moment of magic to win a game.

• Like 1

Â