Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

I agree he was very good at the start of the season. The only thing letting him down was sticking the ball in the net. In terms of his overall game I was really impressed with him at the start of the season, and why Traore barely played when he first joined

Having to take a player out because you’re worried they won’t do the defensive side of the game is admitting you have a problem with that player. 

If Traore can’t play whenever Cash is out, it means we need to bring in better in the summer. 

I’d just like to see Trez back to keep things tight to begin with. He puts the hard yards in and that will help us defensively. If we can keep them from scoring then we’ve got Traore to come on if need be to provide fresh attacking impetus later on. The only doubt I have over Trez is whether he’ll pick up where he left off before the injury, but we won’t know unless we play him. 

56 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Having to take a player out because you’re worried they won’t do the defensive side of the game is admitting you have a problem with that player. 

If Traore can’t play whenever Cash is out, it means we need to bring in better in the summer. 

A RW better than Traore at tracking back or a better RB that doesn't need to be covered for so often in the case that Cash is out?

10 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’d just like to see Trez back to keep things tight to begin with. He puts the hard yards in and that will help us defensively. If we can keep them from scoring then we’ve got Traore to come on if need be to provide fresh attacking impetus later on. The only doubt I have over Trez is whether he’ll pick up where he left off before the injury, but we won’t know unless we play him. 

keeping the ball, is another feature of being good defensively.....if they haven't got it, they can't hurt us.

I don't think we are great at keeping the ball, other than Jack and maybe Ollie.

15 minutes ago, TRO said:

keeping the ball, is another feature of being good defensively.....if they haven't got it, they can't hurt us.

I don't think we are great at keeping the ball, other than Jack and maybe Ollie.

Davis is ok in terms of keeping the ball, but he doesn’t get gametime. I’d like to try him upfront with Watkins bach to the wing, atleast for 25-30 mins. With Grealish behind and Traore in the RW. 

2 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Davis is ok in terms of keeping the ball, but he doesn’t get gametime. I’d like to try him upfront with Watkins bach to the wing, atleast for 25-30 mins. With Grealish behind and Traore in the RW. 

That is our current state of development......we have players who do some things and not other things.......and then we have players who do the other things but not somethings.

The trick is to get players who can do both.......we are not quite there , yet.

Will always be grateful for his goals keeping us up but this is the real upgrade needed. You could tell at the end by Targett’s expression after that backheel that even the other players are frustrated by what he offers.

Upgrade him, AEG, Elmo in the summer, get Wesley back or another striker in, add a CB, and we start to look like a top-half squad (not just first eleven). I would have said CM but I’m really impressed by Sanson and Ramsey early signs and think both will grow into the team.

• Like 2

I’ve been saying it, we can’t keep playing him while chasing a game. His positioning is good which helps him at times, but that’s it.

Our best solution is to play Watkins at Grealish place and start Davis. Sanson or Ramsey instead of Barkley. 

• Like 3

Â