Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Works hard and likes to battle but he's suppose to be an attacking player and as far as attacking goes he's absolutely useless. No pace, can't shoot, can't cross, doesn't have tricks.

I'd honestly play Davis and stick Watkins out wide if it was an option.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

Works hard and likes to battle but he's suppose to be an attacking player and as far as attacking goes he's absolutely useless. No pace, can't shoot, can't cross, doesn't have tricks.

I'd honestly play Davis and stick Watkins out wide if it was an option.

Christ, if that's our only option to add an attacking threat we really are screwed. If we're really lucky we might only need to wait 20 games for him to score.

One of the most unforgivable and incompetent misses I can remember seeing from a Villa player. I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt with all the others that have cost us recently but after this one he can **** off as far I’m concerned.

Put simply, Trezeguet is of very little use in games where we have a lot of the ball. He’s a player for when we play against the top teams and need the relentless energy. As we’ve known for a long time, Trezeguet should, generally, be back up at best. That’s why we bought Traore.

Â