Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

15 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Fixed.

It flows much better without that additional ‘a’ on the last line.

amy poehler smiling GIF

PUT THE A BACK OR I WILL TELL MY DAD ON YOU

Spoiler

A Actually, you are right.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, brommy said:

Of all the positions, I think wingers can look the most erratic. Even good wingers can occasionally face a full back who has their number. Instead of improving the skill of consistently average wingers, it appears Smith and company seem to prefer improving the consistency of skilled wingers. I’m sure they’ll try to work on both.

Agree, especially if they have a fullback behind them that can be involved with the attacking side of the game too, gives them another option to work with, or, use their skill as they'll have more space with the fullback occupying the other fullback/winger.

On 14/07/2019 at 20:55, Rob182 said:

Fixed.

It flows much better without that additional ‘a’ on the last line.

amy poehler smiling GIF

God damn! I forgot how much of a crush I had on Leslie Knope. 

I see she's also playing the Somali game...

there was a tweet from a villa fan yesterday saying he had been spotted in Minnesota in a similar fashion to douglas luiz but I had shit signal and couldn't open the picture

tomorrow is going to be a 3 seater with the away kit

what a time to be alive

1 minute ago, useless said:

Seems to be some reports that we've failed to negotiate a deal for him, so he's returned to training with his current club in preperation for the new season.

Whenever I see 'some reports', I always just assume that means that a couple of wannabe ITK Twitter kids have plumped for an exclusive by making something up, in the hope it happens and they can tell the world "I told you so".

3 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Whenever I see 'some reports', I always just assume that means that a couple of wannabe ITK Twitter kids have plumped for an exclusive by making something up, in the hope it happens and they can tell the world "I told you so".

Then if he signs, they'll just claim Villa came back in with a new and improved offer. Easy. 

• Like 1

I'm intrigued. He looks a bit mercurial to me. Rubber Dinghy rapid with close control and quick release passing... Or a clown.

Hopefully far more of the former if he does join.

5 hours ago, Jimmyg said:

Dunno why but I’m not fussed about this one.

I'm the same. I'm just not excited by this one at all. If he was costing **** all, I'd be thinking "What the hell. We can take plenty of £1m gambles on some squad players who may come good but for the money he seemingly is going to cost...I dunno. I guess the management know much better than I do and hopefully I'm wrong but he vibes flop to me.

Everything about this sounds to me like we've made a decent offer, but the club owners have asked for 50% on top of it just cause we have PL money. If I've understood Purslow & co correctly it means we won't be forced into a such deal and move on to other targets. 

Yeah if this is dead I think it’s because one of our other targets is happening in the same position.  We may have 2 or 3 options of who we want and who becomes the guy depends on the deal.  

Or we are playing hard ball.  

Or we weren’t that interested.

Or it was too much

just covering all my bases 😜

6 hours ago, Jimmyg said:

Dunno why but I’m not fussed about this one.

Not that this counts for much but i was on a Wembley stadium tour on Saturday and the was 2 guys from Egypt on the tour. I asked them about this guy and they both said he is nearly as good as Salah. I guess that’s to be expected really but they did rate him highly 

Â