Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, PatrickCousens said:

We need proven quality in this position. Personally I'd be disappointed if that's this guy - too risky. 

We are being quoted £30m for Championship midfielders. I dread to think after spending £70m already what proven quality now would take us up to.

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We are being quoted £30m for Championship midfielders. I dread to think after spending £70m already what proven quality now would take us up to.

Well Pogba is 150m apparently and while he’s a top draw player he’s been average at Man U, so we have some way to go.

There's a guy my mates played football with around 10/15 years ago who insisted everyone call him "Beckham" because he had a shirt with Beckham on the back, played in the same position and he also had his hair cut the same as Becks did too.

To be honest, he wasn't a great player, he just used to do a lot of stepovers and fall over. I just hope that this guy doesn't fall into the same bracket!

4 hours ago, useless said:

I watched a few of his highlight reels the other day, and I feel this one gave a better overview of his overall attacking capabilities, as it didn't just restrict the highlights to assists and goals...

Seems like a bit of a one trick pony,relying on his pace to get past players. He will struggle if he comes up against a full back who can match him, as he doesn't have the trickery to get out of those situations. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Described earlier on here as a raw talent I think, so very definitely a punt. 

Being a raw talent doesn't necessarily make him a punt. Salifou was a punt. Jordan Bowery was a punt. You have to assume that at £11m even in this market they see something they like and think they can fix the things they don't?

• Like 3

From the videos I've seen I think he's exactly what we need. Pacy and not afraid to run at defenders. Having him and El Ghazi on each flank with Jack having a free role in the middle could be deadly.

49 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Genuinly think he would be a bag of trouble. Have a feeling his father would involve himself whereever he goes. 

If he wants to play he is more than welcome ;)

23 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Being a raw talent doesn't necessarily make him a punt. Salifou was a punt. Jordan Bowery was a punt. You have to assume that at £11m even in this market they see something they like and think they can fix the things they don't?

Oh I agree and 100% hope they are right, which is infinitely more likely than me being right. At this stage though, in my opinion, with very little to go on, he feels like a punt.

• Like 1

TBH this one doesn't excite me at all. I mean more often than not he's playing against absolute garbage. Half his goals should've been saved as well but for poor defences or keepers. Just not convinced he can step up with what I've seen up to now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

From the videos I've seen I think he's exactly what we need. Pacy and not afraid to run at defenders. Having him and El Ghazi on each flank with Jack having a free role in the middle could be deadly.

Agreed....the one thing our squad lacks is out and out pace. At PL level this is essential. 

Â