Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Love this guy. Been brilliant for the past 6 months and think he is a England star in the making. One of the first names on the teamsheet for me. 

What did we pay £12million? That is a genuine bargain. He's worth 5 times that now.

• Like 1

After Jack has stuck his name down for a 5 year deal, I'm much more confident of keeping holding of other key players.

I would expect to see new contracts for the likes of Konsa, Luiz and McGinn before next season starts.

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

popped over to RAWK and there are several very complimentary posts about him & possibly thinking they could be interested in buying him next summer. 

Dream on were no longer a selling club 

39 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

popped over to RAWK and there are several very complimentary posts about him & possibly thinking they could be interested in buying him next summer. 

That's the next challenge in the project. We were able to hold onto Jack but what about the guys who don't have as strong a connection with Villa. Leicester barely got to enjoy their title before the vultures started circling. 

You look at the defensive options for a team like ManU or Arsenal and you can easily see how Konsa would be a massive upgrade if he continues his current trajectory. 

Â