Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Could be wrong here but isn’t Konsa with the same agency/agent as Mr Grealish. Needs to be tied down to a big contract. At least then a top club would have to pay serious money for him. Every player has a price, I would hate for us to be short changed.

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Clubs will be lining up for him next summer if they get a wiff he is available.

Always thought he was classy but not particularly physical. Today i saw a hugely aggresive performance winning everything in the air and on the ground. Superb player. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, KentVillan said:

He’s shaping up to be a top centre back. We may struggle to hold on to him next summer. Love watching him play.

I was going to say the same thing; think he is going to be the next player we are tested with bids for.

The good news is that for a £12 million player he's now easily worth £30-40 million and that will only increase when the inevitable England call up comes.

On 11/09/2021 at 21:55, ferguson1 said:

Could be wrong here but isn’t Konsa with the same agency/agent as Mr Grealish. Needs to be tied down to a big contract. At least then a top club would have to pay serious money for him. Every player has a price, I would hate for us to be short changed.

Yes he his under the same agency but I wouldn’t read to much into that, James Ward Prowse is under the same agency, Ezri Konsa has no release clause  and is contracted until 2026 , and if he does ever move we will make dam sure to get a hefy fee for him

On 12/09/2021 at 22:47, WallisFrizz said:

He only signed a new contract with us recently. Until 2026 with an option for us to extend for one year. He’s going nowhere unless it’s for v big bucks.

Didn’t realise this.  That’s great!

15 hours ago, osmark86 said:

got lucky today that the ref didn't award that freekick when he grabbed their player. that pass to Cash was briliant for the first goal.

?? that was Luiz

On 11/09/2021 at 21:27, Lerner's Driver said:

All our players are available for the right price.

Sorry that's rubbish. We had to sell Joe because he had a clause inserted into his contract. I doubt any of our current stars have one so will be far more difficult for clubs to buy.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â