Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I thought he was fine, Pulisic barely had a kick first half.

Most of Chelsea's best first half moves actually started from Targett's side.

Have no issue whatsoever if he's filling in at RB for games Cash isn't around for if it's like this season and only 5-6 games. Would mean we can direct more funds for signings in final third.

I think if its the odd game maybe but 5 or 6 on the right konsa will struggle.

He isnt a rb and struggles with his positioning as rb.

Definitely get a rb in

We have a second rb in Guilbert and an up and coming rb in Kesler. Its one of those situations where if you buy someone you might be holding back a player who Deano has earmarked for a future starting spot. Kesler has Kyle Walker / Gabby type speed and i think he was the first of the 17/18 yr olds to train with the first team. 

Deano is a bit like MO'N though in that he has his favourites

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jimmygreaves said:

Does Konsa get in Southgates larger provisional squad for the euros? 

Played full back for the last couple of games demonstrating versatility. Must be a better option on the right of a back 3 than Walker.

I would. But it’s Southgate so who knows. Does he play for the scummy 6?

Edited by ender4

10 minutes ago, jimmygreaves said:

Penalty in 96?

I wish i could take back me having a proper go at a blose fan in the pub when he missed the pen now. I should have joined in. 

The reason why i think he is being overlooked is that he isnt the biggest and his distribution isnt amazing . Its Tyrone who does the playing out from the back mostly. That said i am happy he will have a good break. Villa 1st England 2nd

39 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Ben Godfrey and White ahead of Konsa?

Can i have some of what Southgate has been smoking.

yeah, amazing tbh....

If Konsa is really wanted by Portugal then he should go to them....maybe they will appreciate his talent!

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Good to see him getting out and doing a bit of gardening. Egg timer obviously meaning wait until you see the results of my fertiliser/compost mix.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â