Tom Heaton

midian

51 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Massive backwards step if we sign him. 

Reina would be on a free transfer if it were to happen, due to his age and wages. I think it would be a safe option if Heaton isn't fully fit for the start of the season. Apparently  he 

has been brilliant in the dressing room and is really liked by the players. You can't buy experience like that cheaply

6 minutes ago, Eastie said:

In fairness preece much more accurate with info than gregg Evans ever was . 

To be honest, none of the papers hold much weight, I just can’t stand the Mails click bait.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

To be honest, none of the papers hold much weight, I just can’t stand the Mails click bait.

This new will shock Villa fans as popular player leaves club 

article: Grealish pops out for a pie 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

To be fair clickbait is never a thing with the mail, I just can't ever get passed the first page.

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

To be fair clickbait is never a thing with the mail, I just can't ever get passed the first page.

But the story that led you there is probably a pretty nothing story. As an example, the one that was linked about Heaton wasn’t even about him that I quoted, it was just some other nonsense to hype up a random transfer that didn’t make sense rather than the important information that Heaton is nearly back. Click bait.

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Just because someone says something, doesn't always make them right does it, especially just because you agree with them??

I mean people get things wrong and the same person got Wolves relegated which goes to show everyone has mistakes in what they say or do including all of us. 

I do not think were a bigger club than Liverpool, it may of been back then in the 90s possibly, times certainly change though and success has been more on the side of the pool than it has been us over the past two decades.

I used Dean Saunders quote as an example of how we should as Aston Villa be thinking. Saying a player is no great shakes, but is “ good enough for us” is not nor ever has been acceptable for a club such as ours.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/08/2020 at 12:14, avfcDJ said:

This new will shock Villa fans as popular player leaves club 

article: Grealish pops out for a pie 

fail. SHOCK needs to be capitalised. 

or "Villa fans are saying THIS after popular player leaves club"

article comments: Grab us a saveloy and chips while you are there Jack.

• Haha 1

Our best keeper from the last 5 years, and I would be very happy for him to stay on as our No.1. We don't need Reina, as Jed would be suitable back up, as long as they both don't get injured.

• Like 1

excellent to see him in training, i do wonder if he will be ready for the start of the season though?, there can be a big difference between "starting training" and being "ready to play" after a long injury.

• Like 2

Â