Tom Heaton

midian

35 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Should be.

Be prepared for constant hoofing and lumping it to our great Target Man Wes.

Hopefully sarcastic. We definitely need to keep possession of the ball and find the right balls. Today needs to be all about off the ball movement and playing the right way now that Jack is back so he doesn't have to do everything and hopefully we will be much smoother in our build up play and not just in the final third. 

• Like 1

Brilliant keeper. Also worth mentioning that the 1 thing that he is criticised for (his distribution) was also very good this evening.

two great saves, and that Carroll shot straight at him.....going mach 2.......and Heaton just put his hands there and the ball stuck to him like he had superglue on his gloves.......he actually got a double eyebrow raise from me for that catch......so many of our past keeps would have flapped at that.

He is a class keeper, great communicator, great signing.

Thought that was a fantastic save start of second half.

He's just very solid isn't he? Good handling on crosses and shots and also communicates well with the back 4. Perfect keeper for us at this stage imo, reminds me of when Friedel came in.

I believe he's got quite a good record at Old Trafford from his Burnley days so he'll be a big player on Sunday.

Â