Tom Heaton

midian

I thought he made an incredible save at 70+ mins... was it off the post? It looked like a save to me and a good one, from the angle I was sitting at, no one else has mentioned it though so I must be wrong. 😂

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

Just now, alreadyexists said:

I thought he made an incredible save at 70+ mins... was it off the post? It looked like a save to me and a good one, from the angle I was sitting at, no one else has mentioned it though so I must be wrong. 😂

From Iwobi? He was no where near it. It was the post.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Had a flappy moment when he dived to the ground to get the ball then lost and then fought like a struggling fish to get it as the ball drifted off to a corner.

Other than that, solid.

Was that when Mings sliced it? Think it was more the surprise that the ball got through. 

But yes very solid otherwise. 

10 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

10 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

From Iwobi? He was no where near it. It was the post.

i watched that save back a few times and as he's sliding/diving across i had nightmares of it being one of those where it hits the post, comes back out, hits the back of the keeper and goes back in the goal.

now....i know that didnt happen.....but my Villa right shouldered devil was whispering...."back off the post, back off the post......to hiiiisss back...hiiiiiissssss back".

Spooky.....

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I’ve watched it again and I agree, but it is difficult to be sure

Yes can't say 100% ... well, the only thing that matters is that it didn't go in :)

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

I an sure was other way around, hit post then hit Heaton on the way out

I thought it just hit the post but Heaton had it covered anyway ? Not sure where some gets he was no where near it from ? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brummybloke said:

I thought it just hit the post but Heaton had it covered anyway ? Not sure where some gets he was no where near it from ? 

If he had it covered he wouldn’t have allowed it hit the post, the rebound could go anywhere 

Â