Tom Heaton

midian

Burnley fans seem to think they should be getting at £15m for Heaton, a lot of them seem to think that he's actually their best goalkeeper, some saying if the if it's around £7m they'd be better off just keeping him and letting him go for free, they might actually have point. I think it will probably end up being around £10m.

Do you think a football clubs social media department work like you and Instagram? They take a quick vid and smash it straight online?

I don't know how long Burnley have been in Portugal for, so maybe that was today, but in and of itself that isn't evidence of anything. Just an FYI. 

I like the idea of this a lot, especially if funds are going to be tight to get in some extra players across CB and DM that we're clamouring for.

He might need a little time to think it over though, but come happy hour this could be solid bronze signing and a perfect ten.

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

She wouldn't spot at the belfrey. Surely protecting the cage and that poor japanese player we were on the verge of signing. 

Dale Stephens gets the cage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, striker said:

7m for a solid Premier League keeper who will probably hold down the position for at least 2-3 seasons is excellent business in my opinion.

If Villa are still in the Premiership over that period then the fee for Heaton will look like small change.

Premier League 😁

• Like 1

Â