NFL Fantasy Football 2019

7 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Just to clarify. I know we've set the order, due to standings as @Tubby said but if @kkr doesn't then manually input that into Yahoo then the order will be randomised.

I may be wrong about that but pretty sure that's how Yahoo works.

Yes, I think you are correct.  @kkr - can you make a call on this.  I'd preference order based on last season - mostly because that's what I've been working to when mocking but probable that others have too

I manually set the order last night from Brumericans first post in this thread but i think i **** up and need to reverse it by the looks of things!  Did i really finish 3rd last year!? :)

1.Maq Attack  14th

2.Lancs Villans  13th

3.The PlayBook of Eli  12th 

4.Brown Dolphins  11th

5.Old Kodjias  10th

6.Filthy Fellas 9th

7.rhyscartwright_avfc  8th

8.Punters Unanimous 7th

9.Great Olof's Vikings  6th

10.London Champs  5th

11.It Ertz when Eifert  4th 

12.Rodney's Trotters  3rd

13.Lockett Like Its Hot  2nd

14.The Brown Stuff  1st

Just updated in reverse order to the above, so The Brown Stuff with the #1 pick and Maq Attack last pick.

Its a snaking draft: In Snaking drafts (standard), pick order reverses each round. So, the team with the first pick in odd-numbered rounds gets the last pick in even rounds. Non-snaking drafts don't reverse, so the same team gets the first pick in every round.

1 hour ago, zak said:

To confirm compared to last year,

Its 0.5 ppc instead of 1ppc.

its 2ppr instead of 1ppr

QB completions gone down from 1 to 0.5

all milestone bonuses have been decreased

So WRs and TEs will score more especially ones who catch alot but QBs and bellcow RBs will score less?

also have we changed anything on Def?

I think this covers most changes.  Its the same for defense but all scoring settings should be reviewable to all managers under the settings on the league tab on Yahoo.

12 minutes ago, kkr said:

I manually set the order last night from Brumericans first post in this thread but i think i **** up and need to reverse it by the looks of things!  Did i really finish 3rd last year!? :)

1.Maq Attack  14th

2.Lancs Villans  13th

3.The PlayBook of Eli  12th 

4.Brown Dolphins  11th

5.Old Kodjias  10th

6.Filthy Fellas 9th

7.rhyscartwright_avfc  8th

8.Punters Unanimous 7th

9.Great Olof's Vikings  6th

10.London Champs  5th

11.It Ertz when Eifert  4th 

12.Rodney's Trotters  3rd

13.Lockett Like Its Hot  2nd

14.The Brown Stuff  1st

🤣😂

Thanks for sorting that out.  Not that it will matter to me finishing last again this year but I have already nailed my #1 pick so what a relief

8 minutes ago, kkr said:

Just updated in reverse order to the above, so The Brown Stuff with the #1 pick and Maq Attack last pick.

Its a snaking draft: In Snaking drafts (standard), pick order reverses each round. So, the team with the first pick in odd-numbered rounds gets the last pick in even rounds. Non-snaking drafts don't reverse, so the same team gets the first pick in every round.

Maybe we could think about traditional drafts next season?  Same pick each round, just like the real thing...

21 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Maybe we could think about traditional drafts next season?  Same pick each round, just like the real thing...

I think you have to do snake, otherwise you might get people losing on purpose when they know they arnt going to make play offs. Basically like the dolphins already are. Plus if people go and new people come in, then where would they go'?

2 minutes ago, zak said:

The flex player is still WR/TE not RB right?

Yes, that is correct for our league.  We put it in a few years back due to 14 teams and not enough RBs / RBs winning match ups

8 minutes ago, zak said:

I think you have to do snake, otherwise you might get people losing on purpose when they know they arnt going to make play offs. Basically like the dolphins already are. Plus if people go and new people come in, then where would they go'?

I like the idea of flunking, sure that's what I did last season..! 🤣

1 hour ago, Tubby said:

The real thing is to make bad teams better.  In fantasy everybody starts out on equal footing with a "slight advantage" to those picking first .

If you had the first pick in every round your team would be miles better than the team in 14th spot , hence why the snake draft is always the most fair way outside of an auction,

• Like 2

Just now, LancsVillan said:

Wonderful am up at 02:30 for work in the morning, might get in a couple of rounds before getting some shut eye and then hope for some decent auto drafts..... 

It's one night out of 365 and you can sleep all you want when you're dead.

Image result for we are rooting for you gif

• Like 1

Â