NFL Fantasy Football 2019

I play football then. Pretty sure last year we did it quite late on the Monday night.

Haven't kept up to date or done any research whatsoever as of yet. We keeping scoring, squad structure, rules etc all the same?

EDIT - Just checked, we did at 9.30 last year.

Edited by rhyscartwright_avfc

5 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

I play football then. Pretty sure last year we did it quite late on the Monday night.

Haven't kept up to date or done any research whatsoever as of yet. We keeping scoring, squad structure, rules etc all the same?

Will you be back for half 9 ? Not sure we can go much later than that ?

Yeah keep everything the same . It's ridiculous and RB's shouldn't get points just for getting handoffs but everybody seems to like the lunacy.

5 bench spots and one IR.

11 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Yeah usually back about 9.15/9.20

I wouldn't worry.

I forgot the draft last season and the computer did mine, I actually reached the playoffs. Previous season when I picked, I finished last :)

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

I wouldn't worry.

I forgot the draft last season and the computer did mine, I actually reached the playoffs. Previous season when I picked, I finished last :)

Autodraft usually gives you a solid lineup and a crazy bench. 

21 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

OK Monday September 2nd @ 21.30 UK time.  

I think that's about 16.30 Boston time or possibly 17.30.  I know there is about a 2 week window where the USA is only 4 hours behind rather than 5. @maqroll

Will catch the start of the draft at least, however I work early Tuesdays so if takes as long as last year will miss/auto draft later rounds

Just now, LancsVillan said:

Will catch the start of the draft at least, however I work early Tuesdays so if takes as long as last year will miss/auto draft later rounds

You can earmark tiers of players for your bench once your starters are in place . Should take about an hour to get to round 11.

Or you could do some coke.

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I wouldn't worry.

Jesus. Did you really start off with 3 TE's and 2 kickers ?

Fairplay for making the playoffs.

Punters Unanimous
1. (3) David Johnson(Ari - RB)
2. (26) Adam Thielen(Min - WR)
3. (31) Allen Robinson II(Chi - WR)
4. (54) Jimmy Garoppolo(SF - QB)
5. (59) Austin Seferian-Jenkins(NE - TE)
6. (82) Stephen Gostkowski(NE - K)
7. (87) Mark Ingram(Bal - RB)
8. (110) Pierre Garcon(SF - WR)
9. (115) Philadelphia(Phi - DEF)
10. (138) Derek Carr(Oak - QB)
11. (143) O.J. Howard(TB - TE)
12. (166) Jared Cook(NO - TE)
13. (171) Wil Lutz(NO - K)
14. (194) Tyrell Williams(Oak - WR)
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Jesus. Did you really start off with 3 TE's and 2 kickers ?

Fairplay for making the playoffs.

Punters Unanimous
1. (3) David Johnson(Ari - RB)
2. (26) Adam Thielen(Min - WR)
3. (31) Allen Robinson II(Chi - WR)
4. (54) Jimmy Garoppolo(SF - QB)
5. (59) Austin Seferian-Jenkins(NE - TE)
6. (82) Stephen Gostkowski(NE - K)
7. (87) Mark Ingram(Bal - RB)
8. (110) Pierre Garcon(SF - WR)
9. (115) Philadelphia(Phi - DEF)
10. (138) Derek Carr(Oak - QB)
11. (143) O.J. Howard(TB - TE)
12. (166) Jared Cook(NO - TE)
13. (171) Wil Lutz(NO - K)
14. (194) Tyrell Williams(Oak - WR)

Yeah...I traded Ingram as he was suspended. Garoppalo got injured, traded Robinson, in fact I only kept Johnson, Thielen, Gotz, Howard & Cook

• Like 1

Anyone fancy letting people choose their draft positions? So the person who finished last last season gets to choose their draft position first rather than just getting the 1st pick. Sometimes that might not be the slot they'd want to pick from.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Anyone fancy letting people choose their draft positions? So the person who finished last last season gets to choose their draft position first rather than just getting the 1st pick. Sometimes that might not be the slot they'd want to pick from.

Not really . I'm already getting used to mocking in my current slot.

If Tubby doesn't like picking first then he needs to be better.😀

It would be chaos if everybody picked their own spots.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Not really . I'm already getting used to mocking in my current slot.

If Tubby doesn't like picking first then he needs to be better.😀

It would be chaos if everybody picked their own spots.

It's not chaos, did it recently in one of my Dynasty start ups but i'm easy. Just throwing an idea out there.

Better start mocking from my position!

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

It's not chaos, did it recently in one of my Dynasty start ups but i'm easy. Just throwing an idea out there.

Start up you say ? So no previous league history to base a draft order around then 🙄  Does your league include 14 strangers across the world ?

I can't see how allowing everybody to pick their own spots would even work without being a nightmare to organise? 

I'd love to know how your league arranged that  so easily.

45 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Trust me I don't like my spot either . I've done a couple of mocks (To get familiar with the byes more than anything)and I pretty much have to take McCaffrey at 4.

Nobody really "falls" to you with a high pick so you have to nail those early selections.

9 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Start up you say ? So no previous league history to base a draft order around then 🙄  Does your league include 14 strangers across the world ?

I can't see how allowing everybody to pick their own spots would even work without being a nightmare to organise? 

I'd love to know how your league arranged that  so easily.

Honestly mate, it was done in 10 minutes. No fuss at all. The commish just randomised the order and the first person on the list got to pick where they were drafting from, then the 2nd, so on and so forth. Obviously once a slot has been taken you can't go ahead and say you want it. 😀

It was just a suggestion. I'm happy with how it is, just thought i'd throw it out there.

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Honestly mate, it was done in 10 minutes. No fuss at all. The commish just randomised the order and the first person on the list got to pick where they were drafting from, then the 2nd, so on and so forth. Obviously once a slot has been taken you can't go ahead and say you want it. 😀

It was just a suggestion. I'm happy with how it is, just thought i'd throw it out there.

Why didn't you just have a random order then . ? 😀 Your way seems convoluted , unfair and just straight up weird. Especially for a start up league.

How long do you think it would take for everyone on VT to reply with their preferred spot when we haven't even had everybody confirm and less than half have OK'd the draft time .

I can only assume you are in a 4 man league with your 3 kids ?😀

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

With Ryan on point changes

Definitely remove points per run and points per pass for RB/QB and maybe even do 0.5 PPC?

I'm more for the it ain't broke why fix it. How system is now suits those who only play this league and have no idea of the differences this would make - i.e. Me :)

• Like 1

Â