NFL Fantasy Football 2019

3 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Resting my starters for the playoffs weren't I. 😎

In all seriousness though, would've won if I didn't play Matt Ryan instead of Jameis at the last minute. 27 points against Tampa's secondary is shocking. Plus TE woes with Kelce/Henry both on byes, Brate (a week after 10 receptions) had 1 target.

I like the tactics of not playing a kicker as well ;) 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

I like the tactics of not playing a kicker as well ;) 

There's only been 2 games this season where me playing a kicker would have changed the result (ironically one of those weeks was where I got it wrong and didn't play one and lost although that was more to do with Darnold getting only 2 points!). Plus didn't want to drop anyone for a kicker when had to deal with both TE's on a bye and guaranteed playoffs already.

We could get rid of them and it would make no difference to the game whatsoever.

17 hours ago, kkr said:

I'm open to it, if the majority agree then we can give that a go.

Does it act like conferences where the top four from each league make the playoffs or is it a promotion / relegation system?

The former would be cool

Edited by Tubby

22 hours ago, kkr said:

Defense and Brady let me down, been a fun ride though with Godwin and Thomas carrying me this far!

In all the seasons I have played this game, I have never finished higher than 7th and that was what I expected playing you this week.  Was a good matchup

On 18/12/2019 at 10:34, Tubby said:

Does it act like conferences where the top four from each league make the playoffs or is it a promotion / relegation system?

The former would be cool

I believe it is 2 conferences, but will need to review properly. 

Was a good matchup last week, Thomas and Godwin have been that good i though they might carry me deep into the playoffs, but not with very little else going on!

In the final for the first time in 10 odd seasons! Mostly luck, but it proves worst to first is possible.

@zak the matchup was on a knife edge with Rodgers left so was a good one

@Beastmix good luck for the final

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 1

On 24/12/2019 at 09:17, Tubby said:

In the final for the first time in 10 odd seasons! Mostly luck, but it proves worst to first is possible.

@zak the matchup was on a knife edge with Rodgers left so was a good one

@Beastmix good luck for the final

Likewise! I've had quite an inconsistent season, so happy to be in the final again.

Always a pleasure doing a league with you guys. Happy to play 2 conferences next year too... but whatever we do is cool really.

Â