Jump to content
Brumerican

NFL Fantasy Football 2019

Recommended Posts

119 defensive points 😲

Thank you New England D... or is it thank you Miami O?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stayed up to see if Alshon could give Bell a fighting chance tonight.

Injured on his first drive.🤣

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tubby said:

119 defensive points 😲

Thank you New England D... or is it thank you Miami O?

I don't mind scores like that as clean sweeps are rare.

When your opposing D concedes 6 more real points but scores 25 more fantasy points than you. ..  That winds me up. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in worse form than the Miami Dolphins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When does the waiver window make changes?  Is it today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Tubby said:

When does the waiver window make changes?  Is it today?

You just signed Jimmy G, have you answered your own question? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tubby said:

When does the waiver window make changes?  Is it today?

Were you after Stafford?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xela said:

Were you after Stafford?

No

Yes

😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

You just signed Jimmy G, have you answered your own question? ;)

I was surprised not to get any of my waivers.  By surprised I mean mystifed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always leave the wrong guy on the bench, Austin Hooper this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also think Stefon Diggs has had enough chances. Three weeks of shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing how many times my players get hung up on 49 yards or 99 yards or 74 yards. Annoying AF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad I swapped out Cook for Olsen at TE. 

Cook available in trade. Looking to upgrade RB position

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is looking a for a decent running back, London Champs are looking for WR help, hit me up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, maqroll said:

Glad I swapped out Cook for Olsen at TE. 

Cook available in trade. Looking to upgrade RB position

@maqroll Was that you that tried to trade for Saquon..? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zak said:

If anyone is looking a for a decent running back, London Champs are looking for WR help, hit me up!

That is quite a stock of RBs on your roster!  Looking forward to the bye weeks much?  ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tubby said:

@maqroll Was that you that tried to trade for Saquon..? 

Who, me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hooper for McDonald and I'd have actually won this week.

I might have a bit of a chance next time as my opposition has shitloads of byes and a bench full of RBs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Hooper for McDonald and I'd have actually won this week.

I might have a bit of a chance next time as my opposition has shitloads of byes and a bench full of RBs

So you don't want to trade me diggs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â