Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020

BOF

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

...aaand I didn't use my TC on Mane this week. That's me sliding down the table.

Don't worry. Everything I touch this week is going to shit. Mane will do nothing

On 22/01/2020 at 20:54, Stevo985 said:

Don't worry. Everything I touch this week is going to shit. Mane will do nothing

Told ya

**** unbelievable

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Triple Captained Mane, have been building upto this week for ages.

B*llocks.

A HELL of a lot of people have done the same.

The only saving grace from last night was that Salah did nothing either. About the same amount of people have TC'd him too so him getting a huge score would be a rank killer.

If Mane doesn't make the West Ham game, which looks the likely outcome, then it's going to be a tense 90 minutes hoping Salah doesn't return.

Anyone who TC'd Salah instead is in a very good position as it stands.

Also had a disappointing week for a DGW - on 29 points with VVD and captain Salah to come. Took a 4 point hit as well. Pope 10 and Jimenez/Adama 8/5 on my bench. Just glad I haven’t used TC yet.

Sold Pope two weeks ago. With games against Leicester and united to come and his run of fixtures I thought that was a safe move. 

12 points and 10 points respectively in the games since. 

im in a massive rut

I had a very good week (98) but I'm entering dangerous territory now.  I've a roadmap laid out for the next 3 or 4 weeks where I'm changing players that have less than desireable fixtures, or players who are not as rock solid as I'd like.  It starts with selling the crocked Mané and means I have a ton of money in the bank going into GW25.  Not a familiar feeling.  Makes me feel like I'm compromising my team, but it's all about ...

coming english GIF

Yeah the Salah performance last night absolutely killed me. 48 points if you TC'd him. 3 if you TC'd Mane.

Absolute disaster of a week. 

I'm close to using my wildcard as I hate my team so much. If Vardy had remained injured I probably would have

• 2 weeks later...

Sold Lundstram this week. Looked like a great decision. Of course he comes on and scores. My anti-midas touch continues.

Wasn't that fussed about the City game. Would have been funny for those who captained Man city players :D :trollface:

Edited by Stevo985

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Sold Lundstram this week. Looked like a great decision. Of course he comes on and scores. My anti-midas touch continues.

Wasn't that fussed about the City game. Would have been funny for those who captained Man city players :D :trollface:

I thought captaining Aguero was going to undo my triple captaining of Salah.  Scenes now when Aguero doesn't play anyway.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

I thought captaining Aguero was going to undo my triple captaining of Salah.  Scenes now when Aguero doesn't play anyway.

I've gone for the safer option of captaining Salah this week. He owes me.

As does Lascelles after I brought him in for the Lord

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I've gone for the safer option of captaining Salah this week. He owes me.

As does Lascelles after I brought him in for the Lord

Thinking on Salah was that if Mané comes back it could compromise Salah's return, plus an away fixture versus a home win, albeit Norwich.  But yes that's not to say he won't return.  It really was a coin toss between Aguero and Salah this week.  I just went with what I thought was the safer option, and it very nearly bit me.  Although Salah was my vice captain.

I badly need a return now to mitigate my disastrous sale of DCL, and a Boly return would do nicely too even if I'm not expecting one against Leicester.

11 minutes ago, BOF said:

Thinking on Salah was that if Mané comes back it could compromise Salah's return, plus an away fixture versus a home win, albeit Norwich.  But yes that's not to say he won't return.  It really was a coin toss between Aguero and Salah this week.  I just went with what I thought was the safer option, and it very nearly bit me.  Although Salah was my vice captain.

I don't think Mane will be risked against Norwich. Maybe as a sub.

Mane has suddenly become a bit of a differential given how many people sold him when he got injured.

I sold him too, I couldn't afford to not be without a Liverpool big hitter for that long. And Salah's return last week as my captain justified that