Sign in to follow this  
BOF

Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

@BOF solved the Google Podcasts issue. Might not be showing on there right now, but definitely done the process to get it on there, so should be soon

Not yet but I'll keep you briefed.

• Thanks 1

On 19/09/2019 at 11:19, BOF said:

Not yet but I'll keep you briefed.

I think we're finally listed on there!

Episode 3 out now :) 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think we're finally listed on there!

Episode 3 out now :) 

You are indeed :thumb:

• Thanks 1

Fun fact that isn't really fun.  My goalkeeper is averaging better PPG than my strikers so far this season.  3.3pts versus 3.2pts, and that includes 1 striker captaincy.

Also, my week 10 and particularly my week 11 fixtures are looking really good.  Not looking forward to week 12 though. Ouchy.

431dd74e3a9651c25f85804047c71e16.png

On 09/09/2019 at 12:57, Stevo985 said:

Plugged it on the main forum, but if anyone's interested, I've started a podcast with a couple of mates about FPL. It's partly FPL in general and partly specifically about our super league, which is what I set up based on @Wezbid 's league that he has with his mates.

Bit of fun, but it anyone fancies a listen and give us some support it's on Spotify here: Minus 4: An FPL Podcast

And it should be on Apple Podcasts by the end of the week

Still going!

Our 10th episode is in the bag and out now.

We got an actual, real life journalist on it this week so will probably be our most listened to pod. He's a Wolves journalist (Tim Spiers) so the pod has a Wolves focus, but it's still a good listen, if I do say so myself :) 

• Like 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50817158

He's already the best chess player in the world. Now Magnus Carlsen is using his mental fortitude to succeed in another game of strategy - fantasy football.

Norway's world chess champion moved top of the leaderboard in Fantasy Premier League on Sunday - the Premier League's official fantasy football game played by more than seven million people.

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I hate this news.

Me too. I was putting my lack of success down to bad luck. Turns out you have to be intelligent and put in time & effort.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm doing pretty well this season, until Son **** me today anyway.

I'm way way too into it to be honest. Doing a podcast about it will do that to you!

I'm actually into the top 4 after this weekend. I never used to even break the top 50 before. Making Ings my captain really paid off ;) ... 😢. Son messed me up too.

Hit the heady heights of 2nd. Probably as good as it's going to get. Been getting lucky with captain picks recently (mostly picking strikers playing against Villa :( )

On 22/12/2019 at 21:59, Stevo985 said:

I'm doing pretty well this season, until Son **** me today anyway.

I'm way way too into it to be honest. Doing a podcast about it will do that to you!

Had a shocking couple of weeks

2 gameweeks ago I tried to be clever and got rid of Trent to get in Son and Aurier. Shocking decisions and I've paid for it massively.

I let some chatter of Jimenez affect me and I'm real pee'd off at myself. Transferred Rashford out for him. 

Sign in to follow this  

Â