Matt Targett

villan-scott

10 minutes ago, a m ole said:

aaaand he’s got a really big cooooooock

sorry, just trying to fit in with some of the other fans we have.

Fwiw......a word of advice, don't try and fit in with them......they should fit in with us.

its not uncool to behave in a respectful manner.

We all love humour......but offensive and racist comments is NOT humour.

8 minutes ago, TRO said:

Fwiw......a word of advice, don't try and fit in with them......they should fit in with us.

I know man, don’t worry about me 😂

5 hours ago, TRO said:

This is hard to tell whether it is sarcasm or not. He was making fun of the **** rascist clearings in the woods and not actually stereotyping nakamba. But if you are reading this I'm sure it is Marvelous ;)

11 hours ago, TRO said:

The white elephant in the room is grown men singing about another man's cock. Not quite sure what the obsession is! Perhaps it's some sort of Freudian message 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

Absoloutly delighted for Targett, hes one heck of a player and do not know what Southampton were thinking when they let him go or had him out the squad. The lad has so much potential and could see him in an England squad if he can keep injury free.

I was amazed by his performance  especially when he actually made me feel baffled by his goal, It was at a time I thought all was lost and a draw was happening and Targett slapped one in out of no where, yeah I'm mind boggled by it Targett, cheers.

• Like 1

Sloppy touches throughout but always involved, got himself in the right place when it mattered and finished from a tough angle while Taylor would've been 20 yards behind the play. Love how almost sheepish and bewildered he looked after scoring a literal last-gasp winner!

Â