Matt Targett

villan-scott

Didt Deano say he hoped/thought it might be a cramp due to playing two games in 3 days after he hadn't played for a while?

Was the opposite hamstring to the injured one I believe, really hope it's true that it was just cramp..... I thought he played really well and him and Guilbert look the real deal as our full backs.

Took him just a few minutes into his debut to put a perfect cross in (which McGinn headed over). We havent seen a cross like that from Taylor in 3 years.

Edited by Junxs
  • Like 2

Pretty sure the injury will just be cramp. He has barely played due to injury this season and has now just played two games in a week.

Was one of our best players first half, and we looked a lot weaker when he went off the pitch. In my opinion both goals we conceded wouldn't have happened with him on the pitch.

He's almost like the left back version of Guilbert and really excelled getting forward and whipping crosses into the box. There were times where he picked the ball up out wide and I mistook him for Grealish (possibly due to the boots being similar). It's refreshing to have a left back who can have the ball in the opposition half and is a threat. 

Hope to have him back on Saturday, if not Hause should get a run out at left back.

• Like 3

Watching us actually look threatening from the left in the first half was one of the main positives sat. What I actually really like about him is the speed he moves the ball about without getting flustered. He can play one touch or knock it long comfortably. He is definitely what we need down the left to add better balance the team. 

• Like 1

Â