Matt Targett

villan-scott

24 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

His performance against Crewe makes me very nervous in the prospect of him starting games.

Stick with Taylor who we know will give us a 6/10 performance every week.

What all 30 odd minutes of it?

id stick with Taylor too. The defence looks settled, no point changing it for our biggest challenge since Spurs.

48 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Surely he should come on as a sub a few times before we start him? He didn't impress me against Crewe even if I really really want him to, cause Taylor does my head in. 

How can you judge a player based on a pre season friendly? Targett will be excellent for us I think

19 hours ago, villalad21 said:

His performance against Crewe makes me very nervous in the prospect of him starting games.

Stick with Taylor who we know will give us a 6/10 performance every week.

He's somewhat less than 6/10 each week. He's 6/10 defensively and 0/10 out of ten going forward. Being a fullback is more than just defending.

• Like 2

What's happened to Hause btw?

Surely if Hause was on the bench we could stick extra midfielder on given he can play CB or LB if one of them gets injured.

I said weeks ago feels like a window where we've signed one more defender than we needed and certainly one less striker than we desperately needed.

Guess aswell if the worst happens likes of Hause, Konsa and Targett have been signed with that in mind.

• Like 1

Â