Matt Targett

villan-scott

9 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

He was man of the match in this game for Fulham, I just watched it and he looks ok (number 21, you can’t miss him). He makes a few runs where he doesn’t seem slow to me, but I guess the saints fans would’ve seen more of him. 

Who the hell scored that volley for Bolton? What a goal!

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Who the hell scored that volley for Bolton? What a goal!

I think it was le Fondre... it was a belter though. He’s probably worth £30m now, he’s only 32

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think it was le Fondre... it was a belter though. He’s probably worth £30m now, he’s only 32

I hope so. He plays for my local A-League club Sydney FC and we could use £30m. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Bit concerning he's 23 and yet to reach 100 career games, especially for that kind of money. Best of luck to him, obviously hope he turns in to a World beater.

To be fair Mings is 26 and only has around 100 career games........

16 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Bit concerning he's 23 and yet to reach 100 career games, especially for that kind of money. Best of luck to him, obviously hope he turns in to a World beater.

In relative terms he doesnt need to be a world beater. He needs to be part of defence that keep enough goals out so that we can stay in the division.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

They have Bertrand who has become a legend. Not sure in itself that really means anything.

• Like 1

Just to make it perfectly clear:

- He does NOT look like Gary Busey.

- He does NOT look like the Sherminator.

His name is Matt Targett......

... and his father is Dr Evil.

23 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

To be fair Mings is 26 and only has around 100 career games........

Mings has had a bunch of years worth of serious injuries hasn't he? Maybe Targett has too, I'm not sure.

14 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Mings has had a bunch of years worth of serious injuries hasn't he? Maybe Targett has too, I'm not sure.

No don't think targett has been Injured, jist stuck behind Bertrand in the pecking order at Southampton.

To be fair Bertrand is a very good left back, no shame in not being able to take his spot tbh.

Targett had a brilliant half season at Fulham and his stats when he did play in them prem look decent.

We will see won't we I suppose?

Edited by MaVilla

Â