Matt Targett

villan-scott

7 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

See my PFP. 

Compared to Jack and Tyrone he does have a substantial amount more body fat. That isn't a dig or anything just a fact. And I don't think anyone can dispute that. 

EP8p8GPWoAADp7M.jpg

0_JS174595106~3.jpg

Yeah but as I commented earlier, people simply have different body types and genetics.

It's like me saying Mings should build up his chicken legs/calves, as they look pathetic next to Jacks.

Targett probably has bigger quads/calves than Mings...

I bet Traore is " ripped " due to his genetics, but in reality he is just skinny and could probably do with gaining some muscle.

Basically, leave our favourite soft spoken Ginger alone!!!:ph34r:

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah but as I commented earlier, people simply have different body types and genetics.

It's like me saying Mings should build up his chicken legs/calves, as they look pathetic next to Jacks.

Targett probably has bigger quads/calves than Mings...

I bet Traore is " ripped " due to his genetics, but in reality he is just skinny and could probably do with gaining some muscle.

Basically, leave our favourite soft spoken Ginger alone!!!:ph34r:

I have said that as well. So you know maybe actually read my comments on the topic. 

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â