Matt Targett

villan-scott

He's had a brilliant season. 

My ambition is to one day see a picture of him where he doesn't look totally confused about something. 

• Haha 3

On 25/05/2021 at 12:07, Jas10 said:

Loved little Wrighty! 😆

Remember these crackers?

Loved Wrighty. That goal against Boro was magnificent. As was Tommy Johnson’s goal in that game. 40 passes then flicked back over his own head and buried it. Classic Brian Little era.

• Like 2

On 25/05/2021 at 12:07, Jas10 said:

Loved little Wrighty! 😆

Remember these crackers?

“Little Man is up there?”

”Spanking Shot?”

You lot are really disappointing me these days.! It’s took a whole week for someone to do this!? Honestly! 

carry on teacher GIF

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Saw the Amazing Hotels program on BBC that visited that hotel and showed how people could propose there, and I thought at the time it seemed incredibly tacky :)

I think Matt's earned a free pass from me though! Congrats to him.

• Like 1

I was a cheap bastard and on Christmas morning gave her a card that said to my fiancée. She looked at me and said I’d got the wrong card I then produced the ring and asked her. Most expensive **** Christmas ever that I’m now paying for after 7 years 😂

• Sad 1

On 31/05/2021 at 17:08, Yorke81 said:

Amazing improvement this season, defending and going forward!

Last season he folded under pressure - he often looked like a deer caught in headlights. He gained confidence to play in small rooms and improve his link up play, probably helped quite a lot by Jack.

The fantastic part is that now he doesn't need Jack to perform like this, he reached a new baseline and has become a consistent high performer regardless of who is on that LW.

Imagine if he improves at the same rate next season, he'll be knocking on the national team door surely. Not saying he will but he could. He seems a good egg proper pro and looks to be settling down outside of football.

On 06/06/2021 at 20:30, Panto_Villan said:

Saw the Amazing Hotels program on BBC that visited that hotel and showed how people could propose there, and I thought at the time it seemed incredibly tacky :)

I think Matt's earned a free pass from me though! Congrats to him.

Yes, that was exactly my thought having seen that show!

I'm currently working my way through a seasons worth of match of the days on my VBox, watching the Villa games before deleting. 

Last night I saw the West Ham game from January. He did a quite literally unbelievable bit of skill to bring the ball down and turn a midfielder inside out, setting himself free towards the edge of the box. 

I don't remember it but it was prime Ronaldo. 

Unfortunately Ollie mis controlled his pass and Spam immediately counter attacked and scored😂😂

Was some outrageous skill from Targett though. 

Edited by sidcow

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Have you seen him with his clothes off? If any of our players had excess body fat our fitness strength conditioning coaches would get sacked.

He isn't fat but he isn't exactly ripped. As I said a bit doughy around the waist. 

LdqO3ZI_compress49.jpg

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He's doing alright for himself... 

"doughy" 😂😂

Bro his stomach extends over his waistband slightly. I would describe that as doughy. He isn't fat. But he isn't super skinny or shredder either. 

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I think that's an old picture.  He seemed a lot fitter this season.

It was more of an example and it said 2021 on the description on Google. Because I couldn't find any photos of him lifting his shirt up in a game. He is definitely fitter this season but he still has that little bit extra on him. As I said I think it is just his natural body type. 

Â