Draft Fantasy Football 2019-20

tomsky_11

• 6 months later...

Seeing as they've started drip feeding player prices for the normal version thought I'd ask if we're doing this again next season? Not sure how we'd decide final positions for the supposed promotions/relegations from the two leagues seeing as though the last few games weren't played. 

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Seeing as they've started drip feeding player prices for the normal version thought I'd ask if we're doing this again next season? Not sure how we'd decide final positions for the supposed promotions/relegations from the two leagues seeing as though the last few games weren't played. 

I’m keen to go again. Happy to drop to Div 2 after my performance this year.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Up for it if everyone else is.

For final positions, I guess the two options are: 1. Go with positions as they stand on site, ie. same as before lockdown, or 2. work out positions based on restart results (I've already done calc for this for VT1.)

Thoughts?

In terms of promotion/relegation, we said two up, two down, assuming everyone in VT1 rejoins. As it stands this would be me and @Hornso , whether we do option one or two.

Not sure how VT2 finished, could someone post final table?

Edited by tomsky_11

7 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

For final positions, I guess the two options are: 1. Go with positions as they stand on site, ie. same as before lockdown, or 2. work out positions based on restart results (I've already done calc for this for VT1.)

On this, looks like only 3 of 8 teams in VT1 made transactions after lockdown and last one was gameweek 32 (rest were gameweek 30), so doesn't look anyone was playing after this, probably because the site had already finalised the league positions. On that basis I think keeping the league in pre-lockdown positions would be fairest. Which would leave VT1 looking like this:

1. @Demitri_C

2. @Rds1983

3. @skarroki

4. @HanoiVillan

5. @lp_villa830

6. @chappy

7. @tomsky_11

8. @Hornso

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tomsky_11 said:

On this, looks like only 3 of 8 teams in VT1 made transactions after lockdown and last one was gameweek 32 (rest were gameweek 30), so doesn't look anyone was playing after this, probably because the site had already finalised the league positions. On that basis I think keeping the league in pre-lockdown positions would be fairest. Which would leave VT1 looking like this:

1. @Demitri_C

2. @Rds1983

3. @skarroki

4. @HanoiVillan

5. @lp_villa830

6. @chappy

7. @tomsky_11

8. @Hornso

Based off previous history I suspect it would have been a repeat of last year and I'd have pipped Dem in the final weeks... So adjust the above to put me first and I think we're good 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

Based off previous history I suspect it would have been a repeat of last year and I'd have pipped Dem in the final weeks... So adjust the above to put me first and I think we're good 😉

I never said what happens when you use the actual scores from the last 9 weeks...

5 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

It's all good man, I'm joking. Dem did great all year. 

Yeah, he also had the highest score both before (1,390) and after lockdown (1,755), though you made up 61 on him in restart (from 1,296 to 1,722)

30 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Yeah, he also had the highest score both before (1,390) and after lockdown (1,755), though you made up 61 on him in restart (from 1,296 to 1,722)

Was it a head to head league? I honestly can't remember for sure as it was months ago I last looked at it. 

2 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

1. @Demitri_C

2. @Rds1983

3. @skarroki

4. @HanoiVillan

5. @lp_villa830

6. @chappy

7. @tomsky_11

8. @Hornso

Gets my vote wahey😁

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Dem did very well. It was good fun until lockdown, and then I just lost my appetite for it, but I will be back in the mood for next season.

Yeah i agree. I didnt do anything after lockdown like i suspect many others. Im up for doing it again knce season starts with relegations and promotions 

5 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

@rhyscartwright_avfc @avfcDJ, @LancsVillan, @kurtsimonw, @Dante_Lockhart, @maqroll @Fowlersrs.@villaluke @Eak94 @AndyM3000

Think the above were the 10 in VT2. Could one of you post final standings from your league in here please? 

Top 2 will be promoted. You all in for next season?

Screenshot_20200814-233757_Chrome.jpg