Draft Fantasy Football 2019-20

tomsky_11

7 hours ago, Hornso said:

How do you propose them?

Transactions. Find player you want. Click on initials of team owner (green button in “Sign” column. That brings up list of your players and team you are trading with, to select who you want to swap.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

You can only swap position for position by the looks, so no trading a defender for a striker.

Speaking of, anyone got a decent option striker available for trade? I've only got Firmino worth anything at the moment as Lacazette is out and Origi is a bench option.

Bit of a catch up on results in VT Prem, including the first draw of the season...

On 02/09/2019 at 09:57, tomsky_11 said:

GW5 Results:

@HanoiVillan 52 - 36 @tomsky_11

@Rds1983 38 - 31 @chappy

@Hornso 28 - 51 @skarroki

@Demitri_C 50 - 54 @lp_villa830

GW6 Results:

@tomsky_11 45 - 31 @Demitri_C

@lp_villa830 21 - 41 @Hornso

@skarroki 45 - 38 @Rds1983

@chappy 62 - 36 @HanoiVillan

GW7 Results:

@lp_villa830 36 - 52 @tomsky_11

@skarroki 53 - 40 @Demitri_C

@chappy 44 - 55 @Hornso

@HanoiVillan 46 - 46 @Rds1983

Edited by tomsky_11

1 hour ago, tomsky_11 said:

VT Prem league table after everyone has played everyone else once looks like this:

1. @skarroki 18pts (319 fantasy points)

2. @HanoiVillan 13pts (325)

3. @tomsky_11 12pts (290)

4. @Rds1983 10pts (316)

5. @Demitri_C 9pts (310)

6. @Hornso 9pts (274)

7. @chappy 6pts (269)

8. @lp_villa830 6pts (239)

Why I find H2H frustrating, I've only scored 3 less fantasy points than Skarroki but he's got 3 more wins than me. Just have to hope it evens out over the season and some luck comes my way.

6 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

You can only swap position for position by the looks, so no trading a defender for a striker.

Speaking of, anyone got a decent option striker available for trade? I've only got Firmino worth anything at the moment as Lacazette is out and Origi is a bench option.

I'd maybe be interested in sorting something (need to shake up my MF and have FW options) but don't think you're in my league.

On 02/10/2019 at 19:38, Rds1983 said:

Why I find H2H frustrating, I've only scored 3 less fantasy points than Skarroki but he's got 3 more wins than me. Just have to hope it evens out over the season and some luck comes my way.

I'd maybe be interested in sorting something (need to shake up my MF and have FW options) but don't think you're in my league.

I thought I did well last two weeks and I lost to teams below me who had great scored. Then this week j was certain I lost as j knew my players performed poorly yet i won!

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

That Oliver vs Lance result is painful to look at. Oliver winning by 1 point to keep his never-ending winning streak going.

All the too four won this week damn it. It's very competitive this year I have to say.

@skarroki is trolling the league superbly. This week, he won by a point thanks to Dwight **** MCNeil being autosubbed in. Last week, he won with the teeny tiny score of 23. He's beaten Lance twice by a single point (did it in Gameweek 2 as well). 

Fair play lad, you must be covered in butter because we can't catch you!

13 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

@skarroki is trolling the league superbly. This week, he won by a point thanks to Dwight **** MCNeil being autosubbed in. Last week, he won with the teeny tiny score of 23. He's beaten Lance twice by a single point (did it in Gameweek 2 as well). 

Fair play lad, you must be covered in butter because we can't catch you!

I forgot I was in this and haven't changed my team in a while. It's just pure fluke, don't worry you'll all start beating me soon enough haha 

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a catchup due. Haven't felt much like looking at this since trading out Ayoze Perez the week he scores a hattrick, having stuck with him since draft day :bang:

VT1 currently looks like this:

1. @skarroki 27pts (479 fantasy points)

2. @HanoiVillan 19pts (490)

3. @Rds1983 19pts (467)

4. @Demitri_C 18pts (489)

5. @tomsky_11 15pts (428)

6. @Hornso 12pts (445)

7. @lp_villa830 12pts (411)

8. @chappy 9pts (435)

On 04/11/2019 at 18:50, Demitri_C said:

Bloody lost by three points grrrr

If it makes you feel any better I lost in my H2H based off the normal league as my opponent auto-subbed Lundstrum in, CHO's 7 minute cameo stopped me auto-subbing him in and I lost by 3 points having taken a -4 to bring Mendy in who then didn't play.

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

Heading for 10th defeat in a row this week. I have not been paying attention.

Autodrafting 3 Man City midfielders has not worked out for me. Struggling most weeks.

I'm guessing we'll be having promotion/relegation? If so, happy to drop down to Division 2 and give somebody else a shot.

1 hour ago, Hornso said:

Autodrafting 3 Man City midfielders has not worked out for me. Struggling most weeks.

I'm guessing we'll be having promotion/relegation? If so, happy to drop down to Division 2 and give somebody else a shot.

Yeah I think we agreed to two up, two down but will have to check back.