@chappy 27 - 40 @lp_villa830

@HanoiVillan 53 - 45 @Demitri_C

@Rds1983 51 - 65 @Hornso

GW2 Fixtures:

@tomsky_11 vs. @Rds1983

@chappy vs. @Demitri_C

@HanoiVillan vs. @Hornso

@lp_villa830 vs. @skarroki

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to make changes to their team and isn't aware, up until 24 hours before the next gameweek deadline a waivers system operates.

From the FPL Draft rules:

Waivers

The waivers process ensures that eveyone gets a fair chance to add unselected players to their squad. When making a waiver request your are proposing to replace a player in your squad with an unselected player from the same position.

Waiver requests are usually processed 24 hours before the gameweek deadline though this will be reduced if there is a small timespan between the last game finishing and the next gameweek starting.

Any number of waiver requests can be made, if you make more than one they will need to be prioritised.

The lowest ranked team will get first waiver choice. Before the season starts the waiver order will be the reverse of the draft order. Once a waiver request is successful, the team in question will move to the end of the waiver queue for that gameweek.

If more than one team are tied on points, their position in the league table will be determined randomly. As a result, the lowest positioned team will get the higher waiver order.

After the waivers period ends and before the gameweek deadline, all players still unpicked (except those released in waivers) are available as free agents to whoever signs them first.

On 09/08/2019 at 16:46, Dante_Lockhart said:

Can’t believe I missed it. Looking first to it all week. Had the ambulance out cos I had an allergic reaction to penicillin.

That's shit luck that is. Like choking on liquid paracetamol

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/08/2019 at 23:09, skarroki said:

That's shit luck that is. Like choking on liquid paracetamol

I'm playing, but my heart isn't in it because of being on auto-draft. I don't expect to win a game with the shite I've been drafted.

On 23/08/2019 at 10:18, tomsky_11 said:

GW3 results:

@HanoiVillan 37 - 40 @skarroki

@chappy 38 - 27 @tomsky_11

@Rds1983 46 - 28 @lp_villa830

@Hornso 27 - 51 @Demitri_C

GW4 Results:

@tomsky_11 45 - 26 @Hornso

@Demitri_C 64 - 59 @Rds1983

@lp_villa830 24 - 51 @HanoiVillan

@skarroki 51 - 40 @chappy

GW5 Fixtures:

@HanoiVillan vs. @tomsky_11

@Rds1983 vs. @chappy

@Hornso vs. @skarroki

@Demitri_C vs. @lp_villa830

10 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

This is what I hate about H2H sometimes. I get the second highest points but still lose, this happened in both my Draft leagues this week.