Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tomsky_11

Draft Fantasy Football 2019-20

Recommended Posts

Horribly late, but I just saw the thread too. Would love to join if there’s still room in Vt2! 

No worries if you feel like it’ll be too many though 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eak94 said:

Horribly late, but I just saw the thread too. Would love to join if there’s still room in Vt2! 

No worries if you feel like it’ll be too many though 🙂

I'd say there is one more place in VT2, so go for it.

Would suggest we have no more than the 10 we now have in VT2 once @Eak94 joins. If we somehow get a massive influx of new players in the next day or two, we'll need to consider spliting the leagues into three.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Premier League only seems to have 7 teams in it so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hornso said:

Premier League only seems to have 7 teams in it so far?

@HanoiVillan is still to join. Messaged me last night to confirm he will be joining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

I'd say there is one more place in VT2, so go for it.

Would suggest we have no more than the 10 we now have in VT2 once @Eak94 joins. If we somehow get a massive influx of new players in the next day or two, we'll need to consider spliting the leagues into three.

Great! I’ll join later today then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to start thinking about my draft watchlist. Do not want a wasted 1st pick like De Bruyne was last year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is it possible to reduce the time to pick as 90seconds will take an age to get through, i have work at 03:00 in the morning and don't really want to auto-pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed ours has moved to 830 too ... making it even more unlikely I will get to the end, I know the other league wanted to change why did ours, no -one asked for it too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It won't be too bad if everyone turns up but I think lowering it to 30-45 seconds is fine. If we have a couple missing it's 90 seconds x 15 players and that will really drag it out, at least that's what happened last time I did a draft.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wil lower it down to 30 seconds but it was always 8.30 i never changed that. 

Edited by villaluke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, villaluke said:

i wil lower it down to 30 seconds but it was always 8.30 i never changed that. 

We've got ours set at 60 seconds. Might need the extra time for some of the later picks.

1 hour ago, LancsVillan said:

is it possible to reduce the time to pick as 90seconds will take an age to get through, i have work at 03:00 in the morning and don't really want to auto-pick

Most picks will be done within 15 secs. Whole draft shouldn't take more than an hour with picks set at 60.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

We've got ours set at 60 seconds. Might need the extra time for some of the later picks.

Most picks will be done within 15 secs. Whole draft shouldn't take more than an hour with picks set at 60.

changed it back to 60 seconds as you say it should be done quickly and to get people to think about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely better with 8 teams. Last draft in the first round, and my team still isn't a car crash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â