Who Am I?

kurtsimonw

Who am I? I am a football television presenter and former professional footballer.

I spent my entire professional club career with Southampton and won eight caps for the England national team before turning to non-League football in 2002; my loyalty garnered special affection from Southampton's fans.

A creative attacking midfielder with exceptional technical skills, and am the second-highest ever scorer for Southampton behind Mick Channon and voted PFA Young Player of the Year in 1990. I was the first midfielder to score 100 goals in the Premier League. I am notable for my record at scoring penalty kicks – converting from the spot 47 times from 48 attempts – and am considered one of the greatest ever from the 12-yard spot.

Following my retirement as a player, I became a football pundit, and currently work as a panelist on the Sky Sports show Soccer Saturday. In 2011, I became honorary president of Guernsey F.C., for whom he briefly registered as a player in May 2013 to help with the club's fixture congestion.

This one is easy for a lot of football fans, but sometimes it's nice to have an easy question to answer.

10 hours ago, useless said:

Who am I? I am a football television presenter and former professional footballer.

I spent my entire professional club career with Southampton and won eight caps for the England national team before turning to non-League football in 2002; my loyalty garnered special affection from Southampton's fans.

A creative attacking midfielder with exceptional technical skills, and am the second-highest ever scorer for Southampton behind Mick Channon and voted PFA Young Player of the Year in 1990. I was the first midfielder to score 100 goals in the Premier League. I am notable for my record at scoring penalty kicks – converting from the spot 47 times from 48 attempts – and am considered one of the greatest ever from the 12-yard spot.

Following my retirement as a player, I became a football pundit, and currently work as a panelist on the Sky Sports show Soccer Saturday. In 2011, I became honorary president of Guernsey F.C., for whom he briefly registered as a player in May 2013 to help with the club's fixture congestion.

This one is easy for a lot of football fans, but sometimes it's nice to have an easy question to answer.

Matt Le Tissier.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I've played with:

Scott Carson

Kieran Richardson

Andy Cole

Stephen Warnock

Wayne Routledge

Andrew Johnson

Annoyingly I can't come up with the player, but it has help me kill half hour of looking back through the players you mentioned histories.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Annoyingly I can't come up with the player, but it has help me kill half hour of looking back through the players you mentioned histories.

Will add another name:

Martin Petrov

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Cuadrado and Salah moved at same time in a swap deal, not sure ever played together

I meant Salah, but you’re right, I got it wrong. My bad. Last thing I thought is that they didn’t play together in the same two teams. 😅

@kurtsimonw you got it right.

Â