Fixing Villa Park - All the small things

OutByEaster?

Last Saturday I wanted to buy a program, the kiosk inside the Holte did not have any change (no 50p coins). 

So why is there only one kiosk inside the Holte End? (maybe there is another one but I cannot find it).

Why can I not use my contactless card?

Why if the program is £3.50, is there not a supply of 50p change (or make the program £3)?

Sorry about the "grumpyness" but it is the little things that can easily be sorted esp for a big club like ours

Regards to all

Del

• Like 1

On 02/10/2019 at 12:37, delboy54 said:

Last Saturday I wanted to buy a program, the kiosk inside the Holte did not have any change (no 50p coins). 

So why is there only one kiosk inside the Holte End? (maybe there is another one but I cannot find it).

Why can I not use my contactless card?

Why if the program is £3.50, is there not a supply of 50p change (or make the program £3)?

Sorry about the "grumpyness" but it is the little things that can easily be sorted esp for a big club like ours

Regards to all

Del

At the new spurs ground the only way you could pay for a programme was cash free. Slightly different set up there. 

13 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

A thing to fix - some hot water in the gents in P4 would be great!

Well la-di-da Mr Fancy pants

Next you'll be wanting toilet paper in the loos as well eh? 😉

• 1 month later...

Where is VAR on the boards. 3very other stadium shows it around the ground so everyone knows what is going on. Without it we don't know if the ref is checking with VAR or if we are getting ready to kick off. Really needs to be fixed.

Aside from that the clocks for game time should really include the injury time surely it can't be that hard to just have someone reset the clock to 45 at half time. 

2 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Aside from that the clocks for game time should really include the injury time

I think this is deliberate to protect referees, if a ref puts three minutes up on the board and plays til four minutes or blows on two minutes fifty seconds, having the time up on a screen could lead to an unwelcome reaction.

• Like 1

It’s likely been mentioned before but the wait times for food and drink at half time are borderline ridiculous. I got up from my seat and was in the queue for the half time whistle, with perhaps 10-12 people in front of me, it took 20 mins to get to the front or order a bottle of coke and some chips, and about 3 mins to get the food and pay for it... surely they could serve people quicker and make much more money?

• Like 2

On 22/11/2019 at 18:36, Lichfield Dean said:

This sounds really really good. They are even putting extra entertainment on to go along with it.

Brilliant stuff.

It was a decent little atmosphere to be fair, great vibe. I had a mooch but it really is far too cramped back there so couldn't make the most and actually order some food.

Smelled great though!

5 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

It’s likely been mentioned before but the wait times for food and drink at half time are borderline ridiculous. I got up from my seat and was in the queue for the half time whistle, with perhaps 10-12 people in front of me, it took 20 mins to get to the front or order a bottle of coke and some chips, and about 3 mins to get the food and pay for it... surely they could serve people quicker and make much more money?

I haven't even bothered in years. You shouldn't have to miss the end of the half for a chance to grab a drink.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I haven't even bothered in years. You shouldn't have to miss the end of the half for a chance to grab a drink.

Same. I don’t go to queue, I go to watch every second of the match. Get something to eat and drink before kick off and I can wait 2 hours. 

8 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Where is VAR on the boards. 3very other stadium shows it around the ground so everyone knows what is going on. Without it we don't know if the ref is checking with VAR or if we are getting ready to kick off. Really needs to be fixed.

Aside from that the clocks for game time should really include the injury time surely it can't be that hard to just have someone reset the clock to 45 at half time. 

Pretty sure that’s a league regulation that you can’t show any time after 90 minutes, probably to stop pressure on the ref to blow up. I agree it’s annoying. I’d like to see on a big screen how much longer I have to suffer when holding onto a lead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elton said:

Pretty sure that’s a league regulation that you can’t show any time after 90 minutes, probably to stop pressure on the ref to blow up. I agree it’s annoying. I’d like to see on a big screen how much longer I have to suffer when holding onto a lead.

Still the VAR thing is what annoys me most. I think a arguably we could have had 2 penalties but it didn't seem like either were checked. 

When I was queuing to enter the stadium on Monday night I was stood behind some little kid. To my horror they let this kid in without searching her!

Whilst they frisked me up and down quite vigorously.

Due to the recent events at star city shouldn't the kids be searched as well?  She could have concealed weapons or flares in that frozen backpack.

I was on edge all night knowing there were kids in the stadium.

• Haha 3

Â