EFL fixtures 2019/20

R.Bear

The only interest for me is the Coventry City fixtures. I am assuming that they will be playing "at home" on the same weekend as us. Will the times of  both fixtures be moved to accommodate policing requirements?

Edited by mattyg38

Unlikely to be a big issue, Villa and West Brom play at home on the same day regularly and I can't see Cov getting much above 5k for 'home' games next season.  

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I enjoyed asking the know-it-all Leeds fan in my office if he'd checked them yet.

I’d wait awhile before rubbing it in too much. Let’s see how this season pans out. I’m pretty confident we’ll be okay. But if perchance we do a Fulham and Leeds finally get it right, your life will not be worth living.

41 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I enjoyed asking the know-it-all Leeds fan in my office if he'd checked them yet.

Feign interest but get the dig in with something like

" *sharp intake of breath* Off to Ashton Gate.  That's a 6-pointer".

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Anyone remember the "Missing: has anyone seen Aston Villa?" picture some Blues fan did back in late Feb before we beat Derby 4-0?

Anyone fancy doing a similar logo over the Blues fixtures to remind them we're back where we belong?

Naaah, could not give a crap about that football club.

On 20/06/2019 at 13:38, Stevo985 said:

Leeds-Derby is late September, I know that much as that's one fixture I'll certainly catch from the championship (although probably will be less volatile if Lampard leaves).

Â