Where Will Villa Finish 2019- '20?

maqroll

Where Will Villa Finish 2019-'20?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Where Will Villa Finish 2019-'20?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/19 at 04:01

Unless we sign 6-7 more players, we're going to finish dead last.  Until we actually see what our squad looks like when the window shuts, I can't make a proper judgement on where we'll finish up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mazrim said:

This is like predicting how a car will do at Le Mans with the engine still at the works factory, no tyres selected, no brakes, most of the fuel system in bits on the floor, an aero package existing on computers only, no springs, turbo supplier in consultation only, gearbox being recondtioned from last year...

If Alonso is the driver I'd still go 1st. 

Deano is our Alonso, he will guide us to safety. 

I saw a (BBC I think) computer prediction that had us finishing 17th. Seriously can't see us finishing below Brighton & palace (who were just above)

• Like 1

It really depends and will be determined by things that are beyond us, as is.

I am confident with Dean Smith at the helm. I think we have made an excellent selection there. I can't foresee how our season will fare, but Smith has earned my support.

Whether it be working with and getting the most out of players that perhaps aren't up to the grade, or players who set the standards. I think Smith will have us challenging.

Our final league standing will be heavily influenced by which playing personnel we bring in, and the agility of their integration into whatever setup and approach Smith has in mind.

I voted 10th, but I don't expect us to achieve like Wolves have, not this season.

It will be interesting though, I think we have some ambitious people leading the way for Villa's foreseeable future. And it wouldn't surprise me if their nous matches their desire.

4 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

This is not a valid poll.

Loads of people have voted without the full facts and therefore don’t know what they are voting for...

I call for a second poll!

220px-Power_line.jpg

graham_poll_1236337c.jpg

walesa-13356-portrait-medium.jpg

Here's three to be getting on with

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

This is not a valid poll.

Loads of people have voted without the full facts and therefore don’t know what they are voting for...

I call for a second poll!

I know you're taking the piss but the parallels are quite striking. 

I've gone for 11th.

The owners have stated they are not interested in flirting with relegation and I believe them. 

We will see lots more excellent players join us with a head coach who has a defined way of playing and instills in the players exactly what is expected of them and makes them certain of exactly what they need to do. 

We will be like night and day compared to our last premier league campaign. 

• Like 2

I went for 12th.  Outside the top 8 or 10, there are all much of a muchness so if we can get a decent squad together then for once I'm going to be optimistic but also recognise we'll have some stinkers but we'll be ok. 

I think bizarrely the Sheff Utd boss made me more confident when he was discussing signings and said Norwich and them would be competing for transfers but Villa are in a different league in regards to transfers.  I believe in Smith and with some good purchases he'll get us between top of the best of the rest and relegation candidates hence 12th place seems a good guess.

• 1 month later...
Â