Where Will Villa Finish 2019- '20?

maqroll

Where Will Villa Finish 2019-'20?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Where Will Villa Finish 2019-'20?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/19 at 04:01

ha went for 14th and wisdom of the crowds seems to think that too. 

It will be tough, but I think we have the right team in place to get a squad ready and competitive, there aren't many weak sides in the premier league so conceivably our target for the season may never extend beyond staying up, but if we do start well, and by March are in a position when we can look upwards then great. I expect the points difference between 10th and 18th to be minimal too, probably only about 10 points separating relegation and squeezing a top 10 finish. Which is exciting really. 

I expect us to be challenging for seventh place as one of the 'best of the rest' teams, but as we will have a lot of new players who will need to get used to each other then I can see us having to settle for tenth place.

Edited by useless

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

I'll be very happy with 17th.

Might scrape 16th with a bit of luck. 

Could very easily finish 20th.

ffs....hope not! What a stressful season that will be. I am only just recovering from the PO final!

I'm going for a very respectable 11th.  Hope to get to the magical 40pts by early April

14th for me. If we can stay outside of the bottom six, then I will be happy. Some early points on the board and being free of relegation worries before May, would be very nice. Is it a bit too much to hope for a couple of trips to Wembley in the FA Cup and another final victory in May? I rather liked my last visit and it's high time we won this for an 8th time. :hooray:    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CharlieAitken59 said:

You'll be lucky mate...the vote closes on 010819

In that case I come to the conclusion that the poll is asking for our thoughts right now rather than wait to see who we sign, in which case i'll go for 20th then.

• Like 1

Anything 17th or better, sounds mad to say to aim that low but we just gotta make sure we stay in this division. One reason being for the kind of money you get from T.V. We got £7m last season in championship compared to the likes of Cardiff who raked in £100m the gap is staggering.

• Like 1

I voted 14th on an assumption of who we'll sign, based on my trust in the leadership... based on current squad it's 20th (given we don't have one) so not sure why anyone would vote based on that perspective. Maybe it could be a weekly thread based on who we've signed (or not) each week

1 hour ago, Junxs said:

In that case I come to the conclusion that the poll is asking for our thoughts right now rather than wait to see who we sign, in which case i'll go for 20th then.

Yep, with this squad we would be 20th....no doubt! Will have to recall Richards, Lescott, McCormack and Gabby!

33 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

This is not a valid poll.

Loads of people have voted without the full facts and therefore don’t know what they are voting for...

I call for a second poll!

You sound like a Tory party candidate

• Haha 1

Â