Tickets

Demitri_C

40 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yep, I think we're learning that the season ticket window won't make a great impact - the people that used to have their tickets bought by season ticket holders have become members I guess. There will be single tickets available on general sale I think, possible pairs in the Upper Trinity.

Yeah I think the first 3 games will make it to general sale, Bournemouth/Everton are in peak holiday season for most families so guess a significant number of members are away on their jollys and add to the fact Everton is also live on Sky at Stupid o'clock on a Friday night  + ditto West Ham on a Monday night. After that I don't think it will surpass ST Holders or even get to ST Holders for most games.

Edited by Kingman

400 max left. Another 5/6 days of sales yet before general sale. It might not make it. The problem some casual fans might have is that they want to be in the Holte or north lower.  The top of the trinity is not appealing to some, and tickets up there are more expensive. That’s the only part of the ground with decent availability though.

24 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yep, probably be sold out by tomorrow . How many could we have realistically sold for this game? Over 50k easy . 

Easy 50k, Not even made it to booking history/general sale, I imagine a vast number of members are still away on holiday as well that have not purchased either so probably 55k when the holiday seasons over. 

Be interested to know exact number of members we have, was told its into 5 figures so minimum of 10k members 

Edited by Kingman

8 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’d go as far as 55k too. Goes to show how big the support is. We have so much untapped support. Hopefully it stays this way. Can’t wait for the game. 

Yup, Just the 14 left. Prepare the horses gone for first light!

Question, as someone who can only attend the odd game due to work commitments..

This game didnt make general sale, so why do season ticket holders (who already have a ticket) get priority to buy more tickets for friends over someone who's had a booking history for 25 years?

6 hours ago, Junxs said:

This game didnt make general sale, so why do season ticket holders (who already have a ticket) get priority to buy more tickets for friends over someone who's had a booking history for 25 years?

Presumably because there will be many with family and kids who wouldn’t go to every game but may make the odd one. I suppose if somebody has paid £400+ for a season ticket then it’s fine for them to be given some priority on tickets for matches.

Do you not know a season ticket holder who could get tickets earlier for you? 

11 hours ago, Junxs said:

Get a membership and then have priority over ST Holders 

13 hours ago, tom_avfc said:

Presumably because there will be many with family and kids who wouldn’t go to every game but may make the odd one. I suppose if somebody has paid £400+ for a season ticket then it’s fine for them to be given some priority on tickets for matches.

Do you not know a season ticket holder who could get tickets earlier for you? 

I can understand the family part, but why should a "friend" of a season ticket holder get priority over someone who's got 25 years booking history. 

@Kingman could that not also apply to the friend who seems to get priority just for knowing the right person?

This isn't a rant by the way, I'm happy we are selling out.. I always wanted us to have a full house every game. Its just an observation. 

Surprised there is no ticket exchange system for the one year we need it the most

In terms of a ticket exchange, which I know a couple of people have asked about, I noticed on the official website's ticketing pages that if you click onto your name to see your account details, there's a link to ticket resale under the alerts section.

I'm not sure if the ticket resale works, but there is a link.

20 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

In terms of a ticket exchange, which I know a couple of people have asked about, I noticed on the official website's ticketing pages that if you click onto your name to see your account details, there's a link to ticket resale under the alerts section.

I'm not sure if the ticket resale works, but there is a link.

Appears that you can only do this for the Bournemouth game at the moment, I assume they’ll add future games at some point

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Junxs said:

I can understand the family part, but why should a "friend" of a season ticket holder get priority over someone who's got 25 years booking history. 

@Kingman could that not also apply to the friend who seems to get priority just for knowing the right person?

This isn't a rant by the way, I'm happy we are selling out.. I always wanted us to have a full house every game. Its just an observation. 

Surprised there is no ticket exchange system for the one year we need it the most

Thread here mate ref ticket resale info... 

Â