Tickets

Demitri_C

• 3 weeks later...

First game back in the Prem, 30,000 season ticket holders, 3,000 away fans, maybe 7,500 for sale. I reckon it'll go on sale to season ticket holders, members and so on around the 6th August. I reckon it'll sell out that day too.

It will be interesting to see how the club manage the ticketing hierarchy for this one and for the bigger games this season - I think there's a chance this one won't make general sale.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/07/2019 at 07:30, OutByEaster? said:

First game back in the Prem, 30,000 season ticket holders, 3,000 away fans, maybe 7,500 for sale. I reckon it'll go on sale to season ticket holders, members and so on around the 6th August. I reckon it'll sell out that day too.

It will be interesting to see how the club manage the ticketing hierarchy for this one and for the bigger games this season - I think there's a chance this one won't make general sale.

The thing is OBE you have to remember a lot of people will be away on holiday. I think there will be tickets available for this. When Sept hits it will be like this

On 04/07/2019 at 07:30, OutByEaster? said:

I wonder whether where/if away sides don't take the full allocation, the upstairs seats in the witton lane might be made available for home supporters. Mind you that's probably not going to happen very often.

• Like 1

About 3,300 left for a game four weeks away.

These don't go on sale to season ticket holders for a week.

If you're not a member and you don't know a season ticket holder, forget about it - this will sell out in July.

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

About 3,300 left for a game four weeks away.

These don't go on sale to season ticket holders for a week.

If you're not a member and you don't know a season ticket holder, forget about it - this will sell out in July.

I counted over 5k about 10am but now it's just grayed out saying coming soon. 

Wonder if they have now capped the allocation to members? 

Even if your a member you will only get one ticket.

So if you need two you have to be either a st holder or hope goes on general sale

Surprised this has already been close to sell out considering most are usually on holiday at this time if year.

Edited by Demitri_C

Any news when ST Holders can buy and how many they can purchase on one client ref?

*edit, Its Friday and one ticket per client ref and this must be assigned (Not 6 as per previous seasons)

Edited by Kingman

Just gone on sale to STers. Can see that Holte End and North Stand completely sold up. Lower and middle tier Trinity along with lower Doug sold out. I know its the first game but I think tickets are going to be difficult this season... 

15 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

On general sale 2nd August... I don’t think they’ll make it that far though, bound to sell out in the next day or so, or next week.

Around 500 left at 11am, Surprised they have bypassed any kind of structured booking history criteria and gone straight to general sale 

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Still 700 left, I must admit, I'm surprised they're still there. 30,000 season ticket holders bought less than a 1,000 tickets today for friends.

Guess it turns into a bit of a faff now its only 1 per client ref. 

16 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Guess it turns into a bit of a faff now its only 1 per client ref. 

Yep, I think we're learning that the season ticket window won't make a great impact - the people that used to have their tickets bought by season ticket holders have become members I guess. There will be single tickets available on general sale I think, possible pairs in the Upper Trinity.

• Like 1

Â