Tickets for home games 2019//20

AVTuco

On 04/12/2019 at 19:23, chips'ngravy said:

Got a ticket for a mate in the upper holte for Saints game and I'm in the lower. Obviously never been an issue before this season so I never considered it, but can you come down to the lower holte concourse at ht from the upper or is access blocked?

Can't see that anyone has answered your question so... no you can't get between Upper and Lower Holte, there's no access between the two inside the ground.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's surprised me a fair bit. Given the distances they have to travel Norwich fans always travel well and can also remember them selling out at VP. Last game of last season kicked off at half 12 and they filled both tiers no problem.

Given it's a crunch game I thought they'd be laying on free coaches if their ticket sales weren't going well. Might try and get a ticket as that's one part of VP I've never sat in.

Can see Watford in January doing the same aswell.

12 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I take it they are not selling half season tickets this year as they would have very few match day tickets left?

If we stay up, I'm not sure we'll see half season tickets for years. If we stay up, the current waiting list for full season tickets is three or four years long!

It looks like our run of (near enough) full houses might come to an end for the visit of Manchester City - there are still more than 3,000 tickets left and it's been on general sale for a couple of days now. January is tough on the wallet I guess.

Edit: Scratch that, as of 2nd January we're down to the last few hundred - this one should be the 11th straight 40k+ league crowd.

• Like 3

Couple of thousand still on sale for Watford.

Said this might be the one game we don't make 40k especially if we get a decent result in the first leg at Leicester.

Not convinced Watford will take both tiers either although more likely with the great run they're on.

Still two weeks to go though but plenty of choice in upper tier of Trinity.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Couple of thousand still on sale for Watford.

Said this might be the one game we don't make 40k especially if we get a decent result in the first leg at Leicester.

Not convinced Watford will take both tiers either although more likely with the great run they're on.

Still two weeks to go though but plenty of choice in upper tier of Trinity.

Only went on general sale at 5pm and will be the first time I’ve managed to get tickets to take me and the family this season.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Spurs down to around 2,800 tickets left and it doesn't go to general sale until Friday. I doubt there will be too many left at that stage.

I think there's a chance that Man Utd, Wolves and Arsenal don't make general sale.

Spurs will be our thirteenth straight league game over 40k.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Spurs down to around 2,800 tickets left and it doesn't go to general sale until Friday. I doubt there will be too many left at that stage.

I think there's a chance that Man Utd, Wolves and Arsenal don't make general sale.

On the old Championship/Football Manager that’d have been enough justification to ask for a ground size increase ;) 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It seems demand is slowing slightly. The matches before Christmas were selling out as soon as they went on sale to members only.  

20 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

On the old Championship/Football Manager that’d have been enough justification to ask for a ground size increase ;) 

Sod the fans, I would’ve just raised ticket prices, weed out those pesky poor people. I only want prawn sandwich eating supporters at my ground 😂

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1