Tickets for home games 2019//20

AVTuco

I’ve just been on and got 2 for Everton, there looks to be around about 3.5k left at the moment. 

The membership is pretty good, it cost me £60 to sign us up for a year, but the Everton tickets only cost £23 total, because my lad got a free one and I got a members discount. 

Edited by wazzap24

1 hour ago, roscoe said:

Hi All,

Lifelong Villa fan from Australia here who made a ‘silly’ promise to take my family to Villa Park when we get back in the Premier League.

Well that time has come hopefully. The stars seem to be aligning with the Tuesday night game against Watford on Jan 21.

Any advice on how to purchase tickets (preferably prior to me leaving Australia) will be GREATLY appreciated! 

Sorry if this seems a silly question. I get the vibe that tickets may be hard to come by this season, although being a midweek match may improve my chances hopefully...

Many thanks guys! Love the banter on this site. I’m on here every lunch break at work. 

Cheers

Roscoe

Inboxed you Rosco

• Like 1

4 hours ago, roscoe said:

Sorry if this seems a silly question. I get the vibe that tickets may be hard to come by this season, although being a midweek match may improve my chances hopefully... 

Join an official supporters club in Oz for advice. If you get no joy, contact the club directly - they will help out for unusual cases and you might get in the programme.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good game to chose, I'd say a January midweek game against Watford will probably be the game with most availability for general sale all season in the league. Doubt Watford will even take the upper tier so should be more tickets on sale.

I'd be reasonably confidence you'll get a ticket as long as you're on the database.

• Like 1

American Villan here who has never been to Villa Park. Promised my wife a trip to a Villa match after cancer kept her away from the MN United friendly this summer. Potentially looking at the Feb 29th match vs. Sheffield United. How hard would it be to get tickets? Plus, what is the best avenue to go through to find them?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

I'm upper trinity for the Everton game. Not great is it ?

I sat in the Trinity season before last just right of the half way line half way back, I thought it was a very good view myself, probably not so great if you are towards the very back 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, MNVillan said:

American Villan here who has never been to Villa Park. Promised my wife a trip to a Villa match after cancer kept her away from the MN United friendly this summer. Potentially looking at the Feb 29th match vs. Sheffield United. How hard would it be to get tickets? Plus, what is the best avenue to go through to find them?

Certain games will be difficult to get tickets, in theory this one shouldn't be as bad. Contact your local supporters club or even contact villa directly. I have always found them helpful. Not sure if they sell Claret memberships to fans abroad but that would be a good idea of they did

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Certain games will be difficult to get tickets, in theory this one shouldn't be as bad. Contact your local supporters club or even contact villa directly. I have always found them helpful. Not sure if they sell Claret memberships to fans abroad but that would be a good idea of they did

They do sell memberships abroad. One membership is only good for one ticket per game though, so you should probably get it to all of you. I have a feeling the biggest hype is over now, so it might be worthwhile to wait a little and see whether tickets reach general sale in the next few matches. If they do, you can be more relaxed about getting tickets to your January game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, three and a bit sales in and not quite the levels that I thought we might have, but really not far off. 

There are just over 200 left for West Ham, which means that provided West Ham can sell 2,000 of their 3,000 we'll have had three attendances of over 40,000 to start the season.

Quiz time: Can anyone tell me the last time we had three home attendances in a row of over 40,000?

14 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, three and a bit sales in and not quite the levels that I thought we might have, but really not far off. 

There are just over 200 left for West Ham, which means that provided West Ham can sell 2,000 of their 3,000 we'll have had three attendances of over 40,000 to start the season.

Quiz time: Can anyone tell me the last time we had three home attendances in a row of over 40,000?

The demand is there. You need to take into consideration one game was a Friday night, and the other a Monday night both on tv. Everton sold out 10 days before the game and West Ham will be similar. We’ve also lost 3/4 games too. There will be a few games that won’t make general sale this season and that’s good  going .

• Like 1

If I buy my niece club membership will I be able to but two home tickets next to each other? I have club membership but will only allow me to buy one ticket and I want to take my niece who keeps asking me about it