Jump to content
AVTuco

Tickets for home games 2019//20

Recommended Posts

Hello my Villa Friends,

I read from AVFC web page that they start selling tickets for individual games only five weeks before the game. Is this true?

Living abroad, that is quite late for me to commit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Hello my Villa Friends,

I read from AVFC web page that they start selling tickets for individual games only five weeks before the game. Is this true?

Living abroad, that is quite late for me to commit. 

You should speak to your local official supporters club.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 5/6 week buffer also guarantees you it wont get moved for Sky mate. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/06/2019 at 21:02, Kingman said:

The 5/6 week buffer also guarantees you it wont get moved for Sky mate. 

Well, something good at least, thanks!

I would be coming to the Brighton game on Oct 19th... you would think I can get tickets for that game, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a similar vein to this, I cannot commit to a season ticket but like going to as many games as I can during a season when it suits. I always go with my grandad, and allocate the other ticket to his reference. 

With the Claret membership, does anybody know whether I could pay for the membership for myself and get the benefits, but when it comes to priority tickets, if I could buy a 2nd to allocate to my grandad without him paying for the membership? (He’s a tight arse!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Our home ticket match prices and sale dates can now be announced.

We’ve had an incredible reaction to returning back to the Premier League, with our Season Tickets reaching a 30,000 cap.

Even if you haven’t been able to snap one up, you’ll be able to purchase on a game-by-game basis, with all the details you need on criteria below.

There is bound to a massive demand for top-flight clashes at Villa Park so snapping up a club membership – Claret (adults) and Cub (children) is the best way to guarantee priority to B6 games.

As you can see below, buying online remains the best way to snap up your seats as they’re available via our Online Ticket Office before they’re made available in person or on the phone. 

So make you’re web-ready to make sure you enjoy the buzz of matchday in the best seats available.

Please be aware that tickets will be sold on a one ticket per Fan ID basis so ensure you are linked to friends and family.

As always, match dates/times as well as our sales schedule are subject to change - check them out here.

We have three categories of match – A, B and C – which have an impact on the cost of tickets for those specific games.

Make sure you head here for all the information you need about attending matches at Villa Park, including transport, travel, entertainment and opening hours.

867141816_CategoryPricingTable2.thumb.png.41946e79c84ed6bcee5428033a5a9be5.png

Link

 

Edited by stato
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a season ticket holder for many years, but it's just getting too much for me. Will probably be the first season I don't see a game at VP in 25 years as I'm not sure I can justify those prices.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna be much tougher to get tickets this season that’s for sure, after 30k season tickets and the 3500(?) we have to give to away fans I guess there will only be 9000 or less match day tickets up for grabs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Gonna be much tougher to get tickets this season that’s for sure, after 30k season tickets and the 3500(?) we have to give to away fans I guess there will only be 9000 or less match day tickets up for grabs

It's 2.8k for away fans. Might be less unless we're opening up the corner between North and Witton that hasn't been used since relegation.

Ultimately if you haven't got a season ticket and you want to watch us v Man. United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Man. City or Wolves you could well be paying 50 quid from the top row of the Trinity.

Guess the club have been pretty clever in whacking up the prices for an area which won't have many season ticket holders compared to Holte and lower tiers but just sums up the greed of the league we've worked hard to get back into.

Cat B btw is top price 36 quid which will be for Bournemouth and I'm guessing Everton and West Ham.

Cat C is top price 30 quid anywhere in the ground. Am guessing that means midweek January game v Watford, maybe Burnley at home aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

It's 2.8k for away fans. Might be less unless we're opening up the corner between North and Witton that hasn't been used since relegation.

Ultimately if you haven't got a season ticket and you want to watch us v Man. United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Man. City or Wolves you could well be paying 50 quid from the top row of the Trinity.

Guess the club have been pretty clever in whacking up the prices for an area which won't have many season ticket holders compared to Holte and lower tiers but just sums up the greed of the league we've worked hard to get back into.

Cat B btw is top price 36 quid which will be for Bournemouth and I'm guessing Everton and West Ham.

Cat C is top price 30 quid anywhere in the ground. Am guessing that means midweek January game v Watford, maybe Burnley at home aswell.

At the risk of sounding arrogant I don't really care about the price per se, it's more the availability that will bother me.

And it may be a minimum of 2800 seats we have to allocate for away fans but it's more than 2800 that become unavailable as a result (I think) - there has to be space between the two sets of fans so that normally closes down a few rows I think..........it's been a while since we had to consider an away team bringing their full allocation with them to be fair so I may be mixing things up here.

 

Anyway, it's a good thing, maxing out season tickets is a good thing, a full VP is a good thing......despite it potentially being detrimental for me personally........at least this year we know we'll find good quality streams for the ones we're not able to attend in person

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s the Cat C games we need to fill the ground for and have a 12th man. They will be the 6 pointers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, kiltorken said:

Does anyone know if that ticket exchange site is coming back this season?

Purslow said there will be one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone want to suggest stands to choose, or not to choose, for a newbie?

View more important than "atmosphere".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Anyone want to suggest stands to choose, or not to choose, for a newbie?

View more important than "atmosphere".

Trinity Road Upper, closer to the front and centre is the best view in the house. Just behind the executive seats and that. 

Booked my tickets for Bournemouth block A4 Upper Trinity row D. 👌

Edited by villan-scott
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Trinity Road Upper, closer to the front and centre is the best view in the house. Just behind the executive seats and that. 

Thanks mate. So A4-A5 front if possible?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

Thanks mate. So A4-A5 front if possible?

Yeah in my opinion. 

If you’ve clicked the link in the AVFC announcement earlier it tells you the on sale dates for all home fixtures. 

I was on the site at 5pm when Bournemouth tickets went on sale and got 2 tickets easy with loads of choice. Worked out perfectly for me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â