Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
maqroll

Would You...

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, maqroll said:

...shag the Queen?

How strong was that mead????????

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tegis said:

How strong was that mead????????

quite strong. and pretty decent, daydreaming aside..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you lose an arm, or leg for a million pounds? 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Would you lose an arm, or leg for a million pounds? 

No, I’d rather keep my limbs.

But if you’re asking which I’d pick if I had to....leg I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

No, I’d rather keep my limbs.

But if you’re asking which I’d pick if I had to....leg I think.

I bet a few would lose a limb. I also bet a few would massively regret losing a limb too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

No, I’d rather keep my limbs.

But if you’re asking which I’d pick if I had to....leg I think.

How about losing a finger for £100k?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Xela said:

How about losing a finger for £100k?

 

You can lose your whole hand for free in Saudi Arabia. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Xela said:

How about losing a finger for £100k?

 

Just replace it with a sausage 🙂🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you wear a Blues top under any circumstances? 

I don't understand why anyone takes a bet which might result in this as a possibility. It takes a bigger man to walk away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Would you wear a Blues top under any circumstances? 

I don't understand why anyone takes a bet which might result in this as a possibility. It takes a bigger man to walk away. 

I would, because only weird, men babies with mental issues have a problem with wearing certain items of clothing.

I wouldn't wear one out of choice, but if it was for a stag do, a bet lost or someone's funeral or something then yea, why not? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Would you wear a Blues top under any circumstances? 

I don't understand why anyone takes a bet which might result in this as a possibility. It takes a bigger man to walk away. 

zrejo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Just replace it with a sausage 🙂🙂

Quorn sausage would last longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

I would, because only weird, men babies with mental issues have a problem with wearing certain items of clothing.

I wouldn't wear one out of choice, but if it was for a stag do, a bet lost or someone's funeral or something then yea, why not? 

I don't think it happens so much nowadays due to ever changing sponsors on shirts (and the fact most appear to be Asian betting companies) but there used to be a time when Liverpool/Man City fans wouldn't buy Sharp goods because of their long association with Man Utd. Likewise JVC with Arsenal for Spurs fans. 

Celtic and Rangers had the same sponsors for a fairly long time as the companies probably didn't want to alienate the other set of fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Just replace it with a sausage 🙂🙂

Look at him with his sausage roll thumb

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  


×
×
  • Create New...
Â