Would You...

4 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

No, I’d rather keep my limbs.

But if you’re asking which I’d pick if I had to....leg I think.

I bet a few would lose a limb. I also bet a few would massively regret losing a limb too. 

11 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

No, I’d rather keep my limbs.

But if you’re asking which I’d pick if I had to....leg I think.

How about losing a finger for £100k?

Would you wear a Blues top under any circumstances? 

I don't understand why anyone takes a bet which might result in this as a possibility. It takes a bigger man to walk away. 

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Would you wear a Blues top under any circumstances? 

I don't understand why anyone takes a bet which might result in this as a possibility. It takes a bigger man to walk away. 

I would, because only weird, men babies with mental issues have a problem with wearing certain items of clothing.

I wouldn't wear one out of choice, but if it was for a stag do, a bet lost or someone's funeral or something then yea, why not? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

I would, because only weird, men babies with mental issues have a problem with wearing certain items of clothing.

I wouldn't wear one out of choice, but if it was for a stag do, a bet lost or someone's funeral or something then yea, why not? 

I don't think it happens so much nowadays due to ever changing sponsors on shirts (and the fact most appear to be Asian betting companies) but there used to be a time when Liverpool/Man City fans wouldn't buy Sharp goods because of their long association with Man Utd. Likewise JVC with Arsenal for Spurs fans. 

Celtic and Rangers had the same sponsors for a fairly long time as the companies probably didn't want to alienate the other set of fans.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â